Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally on all 4 wheels
My neglected buggy project is finally on all 4 wheels.It is a 104 in WB all Bronco chassis that was stretched 12 in in the middle by sleaving the frame and adding stock frame rails to it then plug welding and perimiter welding it all together.I have cut 6 in off the rear overhang and the frame stops @ the shackle brackets in the rear.Robert helped me put the ft end in it on Sat the 7th and also worked last week on turning down the rear axles with the redneck lathe ( 4.5 in grinder on rotating axles) for the rear disc setup.(aa fab gm metric caliper mounts on F150 rotors).This is the mockup we are building the extended radius arms on right now so it is stock height but on 38's.I had the motor in it but pulled it to add a Howell EFI setup so it is sans motor now as I dont want all of my pretty stuff outside Smile.As You can see the arms are cut already and it is ready for the rest of the arms to include Balistic Fab mounts and Summit machine Joints.Now to bend up some tube if I can keep from breaking dies I will be good..As far as the radius arms go .250 wall DOM tubing doesnt like to bend easily and breaks the HELL out of a $250.00 die.

Attached Files Image(s)

74 Sport Howell EFI & 33's sitting in the yard
73 104 in EB Buggy 5.0 SEFI ,C-4,38's Busy as Hell Building it right now.
00 Honda XR 650R For Sale.Someone buy this bad assed Bike ASAP.
03 Honda Shadow Spirit
congrats.
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
way to go!!!!!!
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Yeah yeah yeah ... sweet!!! :biggthumpup:

Confusedmokin:

:notworthy:

Confusedmokin:
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
Keith looking good.:rubeyes: Comming along very well.... Keep it up...:beer:
excellent bro. cant wait to see it in action
Coming along very nice, hope to see it in action soon.
broncomatt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
About time you got some pics up!! This is going to be one killer rig when it's done - all Bronco chassis and running gear :xyxthumbs:
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
Sweet!!! Keep us posted:popc1:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
79 FS 351M, Trac loc HPD44, Detroit 9", 4.56's, 37 Toyo's, 17" Helo Maxx 6
Need more pics LOL. Im tryn my wives iPod hehe
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finally washed the URE mud off my Bronco chuzie 4 1,052 04-13-2009, 01:00 AM
Last Post: trkbilder
  17" Rock Crawler Wheels Series 51 High Pressure 0 903 04-27-2008, 02:16 PM
Last Post: High Pressure
  2 new tires and 4 new wheels (new to me anyways) krazybronco 8 1,888 10-22-2007, 12:10 PM
Last Post: krazybronco