Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
signature pics
ok, for those of you that might have tried or want to try...uploading a sig pic(signature pic)

only CB4x4 Members and Bronco Vendors will have this option.
1. this pic can be uploaded right from your computer or hosted from another site(ei. photobucket,another forum that you have one with already,etc.)
[COLOR="Lime"]
2. either use a direct link for where the image is being hosted from(copy image location)...or select to upload from your files on your computer.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
3. you can also just use the image tags( ) with a link from the hosted site. this would be used directly into your signature.just like adding a pic to a post in the forum.the 1st two options have to be done from the signature section only below the text box.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
4. once you have uploaded the new pic or added your direct link from the hosted site, dont forget to select the (use this signature picture) it will be beside the picture you uploaded. whe3n you click this it will add a sigpic code to your signature(ie....you wont see your new pic there yet, and dont change that sig pic code...instead just click the preview to see your hard work...if that looks correct...save it and your done.[/COLOR]
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Great use of color chuck. Very artsy fartsy of you Smile
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
chuzie Wrote:Great use of color chuck. Very artsy fartsy of you Smile

I was not goin to say anything but since you brout it up ... ummmm GHEY :hysterical:
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
:rubeyes::hysterical:Confusedlap:
dayum
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
ok, some of you may have noticed you dont have a sig pic or a profile pic....and even your user name is not orange anymore. I had 23 members still in the cb4x4 members list...not in the paid subscription list. i had to move those ppl so you can be notified of the membership expiring. sorry for the inconvenience. check your "paid subscription" area in your UserCP. Thank you,Chuck
BTT...please check your "paid subscription" area in UserCP...and let me know if you need help with setting things back up.Thank you,Chuck
is this right ????? it shows me being good for 5 months this year.
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
yeah, your ok mike...so far we have about 16 out standing. I just want to make sure if someone paid me @ the meet and greet...that I gave them credit for it.
i just thought u were mad @ me....:thefinger::rebel:
SIZE MATTERS! :rebel: Uncle Ted [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
http://www.wheelindixie.com
http://www.coastalcarolinaoffroad.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Posting pics broncosbybart 0 715 06-30-2013, 10:09 PM
Last Post: broncosbybart
  pics won't upload broncosbybart 5 1,673 03-04-2013, 10:51 PM
Last Post: blazinchuck
  posting pics to the forum blazinchuck 22 4,599 09-11-2012, 10:27 AM
Last Post: BucknEB