Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New from Lincolnton, NC.
Hey I'm Chris, I just bought an 84 Bronco, sort of. See below.

[Image: IMG_4091.jpg?]

I won't have it in my possesion until the end of the month, but I can't wait to get started on it. Gonna keep it simple and cheap, til it breaks. :biggthumpup:
Nice rig:rubeyes:Wecome to the site.
Life is short------drive your bronco everyday!
Hey Chris! Welcome!

I just saw that somewhere... was it nc4x4 or CL?

Whatcha Planning? Buggy? Rebuild?
Tube it and rock it ... :biggthumpup: Confusedmokin: :biggthumpup:
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
JayT Wrote:Hey Chris! Welcome!

I just saw that somewhere... was it nc4x4 or CL?

Whatcha Planning? Buggy? Rebuild?

nc4x4

johnpaulgolf Wrote:Tube it and rock it ... :biggthumpup: Confusedmokin: :biggthumpup:

This is my plan. I do have a set of axles for it when I tear up the ttb44. I've gotta find someone with a bender, or else I'm going to have to bend my tubing at work.
Hey chris, welcome to the group. Looking forward to seeing your build.
Broncomatt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
hey chris,
this is bryan. you came by my house and looked at a jeep cherokee. you done the right thing and bought a bronco. welcome to the club.
bryan
66 bronco, lots of tube, 302 boat motor, 435/203/205, 10.25 rear, 60 front, 42 iroks
Welcome - glad you found us....hope you can make it out next saturday to concord for the meet n greet - you're not too far being from lincolnton
'73 EB
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah I remember Bryan. I was actually going to hit you up for some tips/suggestions for my cage. Sorry redsblue, I'll be in Laurinburg NC saturday visiting family and picking up the bronco. Maybe next time.
Welcome aboard, Bullet!! I'm in Kings Mountain if you need anything. Glad to have you!:xyxthumbs:
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]