Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New off road park in Liberty SC
There is a new 250 acre park just opened in Liberty next to the Pickens County Airport. http://www.pickensairport.com/

I dont know a lot about it yet, but I talked to the owner on Sunday. $15 donation to ride all from 8-6pm.

I might try to get out there to ride on Thursday next week. 4/02/09.
JESUS IS LORD OF ALL....
Is this the same place they have been trying to have a rock race?
cuz1 Wrote:Is this the same place they have been trying to have a rock race?
I don't know. I havent heard anything about that. Confusedhrug: This place is new. They started clearing trails at a fast pace back in about October. Owner says they still look to clear a new trail about one a week.
JESUS IS LORD OF ALL....
I'm curius what kind of trails they have, if you go be sure to take lots of pics.
Looks to be about 2 hours from my place.
posibly a good summer trail ride?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
broncomatt Wrote:I'm curius what kind of trails they have, if you go be sure to take lots of pics.
Looks to be about 2 hours from my place.
posibly a good summer trail ride?

I'll see what I can do. I hope to have someone with me that can take pics.
JESUS IS LORD OF ALL....
I have been going to this place for the last 4 or 5 weeks. I highly recommend checking it out if you get the chance. they have a ton of veriety and a lot of trails. They are contuously adding and working on the trails and adding new ones. I have several vids posted at youtube
http://www.youtube.com/awe1979
"the word is" there are a bunch of serious built crawlers and buggies from GA. camping out the this weekend or some time in the near future. this will make for a fun weekend.
I can't wait to check it out. That's so close to the house and will make for some great day trips. Thanks for keeping us up to date on it and I look forward to meeting you out there one day.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
i'd like to check it out some day.
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
I heard from a good source there has been a lot of work done this week, some new trails and some work done to existing ones and the obsticale course. I will be there this weekend and Look forward to meeting and riding with all of you. I will be in a Jeep Chrokee Lifted and with Tractor Tires. Look me up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  off road park mud track in SC cuz1 10 3,026 08-17-2012, 08:34 AM
Last Post: broncosbybart
  Anyone have any info on the Off-road Races at Uwharrie? The Tank 0 1,180 04-14-2011, 12:12 AM
Last Post: The Tank
  New OHV park in Liberty SC bronco460 2 1,954 03-03-2009, 11:36 PM
Last Post: bronco460
  orv park in sc 221/28 krazybronco 2 1,308 08-19-2007, 04:20 PM
Last Post: krazybronco