Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Surprise***
well, its not much of a surprise, but we hope you enjoy the new changes here and those that will be coming. You can thank JayT for all the hard work he has done!!! There may be some small issues, and if so please let me or jayT know of them asap.

Please post up and let us have some feedback.
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
We did our best to seamlessly transition to the new site (all posts, Pms, etc should have transferred), but there may have been a few items (avatars, posts, PMs, etc.) that got caugh tup in the move... if so, let us know and we'll make it right!

More features to come, so keep your eyes peeled! Smile

JayT
oh man this looks sweet!!!!!!!!! :beer::notworthy:
obxbronco Wrote:oh man this looks sweet!!!!!!!!! :beer::notworthy:

Wow! Way to stay up until 1am (or later) to see what we're doing! :xyxthumbs: you gonna be at the the M&G Saturday, or watch it LIVE right here?

We're having a little trouble with the PMs, but so far all else seems to be working well... let us know if there is anything else you see....

Thanks,
JayT
I work 2nd shift, stay up late. I'll be there sat. looks good to me, great job!!
nice! We're still waiting a most ISPs to propagate... so it'll be interesting to see when everyone sees to new site....

Whatcha think about the new store?
g'night yall... I can't wait to see the new threads/messages "tomorrow"!
i like it. great job.
66 bronco, lots of tube, 302 boat motor, 435/203/205, 10.25 rear, 60 front, 42 iroks
Great job ya'll :notworthy:
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
Awsome, absolutly awsome. This will take us to a new level. Thanks to JayT for all t he hard work and personal time to make it happen.
Broncomatt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]