Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
new template
just for fun, go to the bottom of the forum home page and select a new style to view the forum in...you can always go back to what you like. Later,Chuck
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
sweet , i like the new style best except you left out the ( new posts ) button. i always click on that first thing to view new post. but its very nice. :beer:
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
check out the trucks style...its not been changed much yet...but im liking that more and more
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
the new style will show new post out to the left of each thread . the ford oval box will shine bright white letting you know that there are new post in this thread.
336-674-3868
blazinchuck Wrote:check out the trucks style...its not been changed much yet...but im liking that more and more
those are ok. they just show cars at the top of the page and says car zone bigger than carolina broncos. other than that they are pretty cool.
336-674-3868
broncomania Wrote:those are ok. they just show cars at the top of the page and says car zone bigger than carolina broncos. other than that they are pretty cool.

these are all just templates or skins. once we have them(like trucks) we go in and replace the 3 cars @ top right with some broncos, change the "CarZone Forums" name to our own logo, and change the post icons(the tiny green,grey,and white lotus car) next to threads.
blazinchuck Wrote:these are all just templates or skins. once we have them(like trucks) we go in and replace the 3 cars @ top right with some broncos, change the "CarZone Forums" name to our own logo, and change the post icons(the tiny green,grey,and white lotus car) next to threads.
that is interesting. i like how the forum is growing and the direction you and jay t has taken it.:xyxthumbs::xyxthumbs:
336-674-3868
"WHAT" ??? :biggthumpup:

I like the "trucks" and "car" ones Confusedmokin:

Ya'll, JayT, keep up the good work on the site ... :xyxthumbs:
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
Gotta say it... this one is all chuck... nice looking template! Good work! I like the color it adds... I'll get working on the header/customizing...
Go poohbah go poohbah :biggthumpup: :biggthumpup: :biggthumpup:
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs: