Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
also what is better
does anyone like the automatic locks for fullsize bronco cuz i have 2 junk bronco's one with auto lockers and with out just one to know if i need to fix mine which would be better to get off one
GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
I don't trust them. I'd rather jump out and lock in the axle than not trust the autos to work properly. Besides I believe they are on the weak side.
'72 TBA...
bucketobolts Wrote:I don't trust them. I'd rather jump out and lock in the axle than not trust the autos to work properly. Besides I believe they are on the weak side.

x's 2
SIZE MATTERS! :rebel: Uncle Ted [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
http://www.wheelindixie.com
http://www.coastalcarolinaoffroad.com
thnaks thats what i was thinking ive heard to many say that they have issue when they really need them to work
GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
ive had my 90 for almost a year now it had the auto lock and ive had no problems out of it that being said I personally would like to switch get the warn hubs with manual locks they say its stronger more reliable and even gets you a couple mpg BUT I HAVNT DONE THIS YET CAUSE Y WASTE THE CASH WHEN I WOULD LIKE TO DO THE SAS IN THE FUTURE.
Lifes a garden dig it
Personally, I didn't have any trouble with my auto hubs either... but I didn't wheel my '90 too hard then either... I still hated the autos and switched to Warn Premiums and haven't looked back.
I cant stand auto hubs, there is no way to disenguage the axles from turning together. Thats allot of extra mass turning for no reason. It can also suck if your locked in the front. I often run in 4low, with the hubs unlocked(poormans twin stick). Makes turning much better. I will say I dont like the warn premium hubs, I tend to rip the screws out. I like superwinch hubs better, I have had these on for years with no trouble. I would even take the stock ones from the 70's over those warns. But thats just my 2c.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
broncomatt Wrote:I will say I dont like the warn premium hubs, I tend to rip the screws out.

I've seen you and the Skinny Pedal... I think I know why... :hysterical:
Confusedmokin:Still waiting for you to come out and run in whipporwhill with me. :beer:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i think if i got to use them is if i just dont have the money to spend i think im just i lil to rough in the mud for them im balls to the walls even with 31 on mine i just dont go where the water is more then mud cuz im just not high enough to keep the water out the truck and block
GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!