Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new addition and stuff
http://cid-8c4a8146d7fc22f4.skydrive.liv...C0%20parts

finally getting around to adding some pics. I went and picked this 74 up in nashville. 302,NP435, 44 . alot of rust , but the running gear is what i wanted.
I'll just link to my MSN page to save some space.
http://cid-8c4a8146d7fc22f4.skydrive...20%7C0%20parts
pic 1 - my son stapling the insulation. I owe him a video game...

2- motor in the 74 minus the radiator(refer to pic 6) with the shiny new fuel pump

3-these are my babies. 2007 F150 up 6 on 35's. the 74 302 ,4spd soon to have discs on the 44(refer to pic 5) and my 69 in the background

4-my storage til i can get everything in the shop.

5-shiny new disc brakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6-my twins. one on the left results of wreck. one on right results of my impatience. did not address the bent fan blades , just wanted to hear it RUN!
so a new aluminum is on the way.
7 - the 74 i got from bajafresh . thanks.

8-interior
9-4sp in the floor. the reason for my purchase , that and the 302 and 44.
10- my 69 in stealth mode.
11-my shop and the "shed" i built for the lawn mowers and such
12-my little commuter
13-same sh#t different number. must have uploaded twice.

that's the beginning of my sickness. new fenders are on the way for the 69. th8 69's will goto the 74 when removed. need to pull the core support out a little and disc the front. then maybe drive it while the 69 gets tore down.
Quite a bit of rust on the 74 so topless without doors. all i really need are lights and brakes.
life's about time and money. you never have enough of both at the same time.......
shon
I think my rust is rusting...
I can't remember which mistake comes next...
hey shon. good to see all the updated pics.
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
the power steering is in the boxes behind the brakesConfusedupergrin:
lift is behind the power steering. now i need to meet up with berg bronco and get a frame...
shon
Looks like you've got it all figured out! Good luck and keep the pics coming!! :xyxthumbs:
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
radiator showed up as i was leaving for work and my new front fenders. did'nt even get to unbox them yet. maybe sat. night when i get back from the family re-union. my job and family sure get in the way of my bronco.....
shon
figured i would drudge this one up. the new plan since i got the 72 is to go through the 74 and put the 69 body on it.
biggest ordeal at the moment besides time is dealing with an electrical issue in the 72. damn thing coughs,spits and farts with the headlights on. it will even skip a beat when the blinker is on. i need to get to a junyard for the 3g. i already have an hei dizzy kinda like a DUI but a cheapy ebay equivelant.
i wonder how long it would take me to starve to death if i quit work and worked on the broncos , 24/7???
shon
A new centech harness is one of the best upgrades I did on my wife's '74. I fought electrical issues for several years before breaking down and spending the money. Now I wish I had made that my first upgrade. The truck runs smoother, no shorts, all my lights/blinkers work, etc. Good Luck on it!
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
i got the 3g at the junkyard , 35 around here. i have the headlight relay harness and a new rear harness. i guess i will patch it up til winter so i can enjoy the driving. then when it turns off cold i'll fight through the EZ-wire harness that i have laying in the shop. impatience is my biggest downfall and not looking at the big picture. but i scored this universal one for less than a 100 shipped off ebay. they begin at 130 now.
i'm better at collecting than i am at installing. the whole overwhelmed thing. but i am getting it a little at a time. mike made it with the seat. Thanks!!
shon
good to meet you yesterday shon. im still in atlanta but getting ready to head home, gonna try to stop and see bucketobolts/broncosbybart/bonecollector this weekend to.
(aaron,charles,kenny.)
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
broncomania Wrote:good to meet you yesterday shon. im still in atlanta but getting ready to head home, gonna try to stop and see bucketobolts/broncosbybart/bonecollector this weekend to.
(aaron,charles,kenny.)

Hey man, if you're going south on I-85 give me a call and we'll hook up. Cell is 704-692-1218. (Clint) :xyxthumbs:
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Optima Battery warranty stuff ncsubronc 5 1,266 12-22-2011, 07:27 PM
Last Post: NGABronco