Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just a wheeler
ive been thing about just turning my bronco i have now in to just a wheeler and look for a better condtion fsb for sunday driveing cuz i want to get one with a v8 plus i always wanted one just for wheeling cuz i want to take the doors off put rollbars like the one su put in the back of truck in mine fsb lights and a winch rocker slides and snokel u know just set it up for haulin to wheelin it even my wife says do that but even with the issue it has i love it to much to cut it up just wanted to get sum idea from u guys to see if this is a good idea i have a car i can dive if i do this
GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Go for !! Like Shon says it's only time and money!! LOL :xyxthumbs:
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
supertoyota88 Wrote:ive been thing about just turning my bronco i have now in to just a wheeler and look for a better condtion fsb for sunday driveing cuz i want to get one with a v8 plus i always wanted one just for wheeling cuz i want to take the doors off put rollbars like the one su put in the back of truck in mine fsb lights and a winch rocker slides and snokel u know just set it up for haulin to wheelin it even my wife says do that but even with the issue it has i love it to much to cut it up just wanted to get sum idea from u guys to see if this is a good idea i have a car i can dive if i do this

These days you can find some nice FSB's really cheap, so why not buy the one you really want for a DD and wheel this one? Plus your wife already gave you permission to have 2 broncos, sounds like a good deal to me! I just picked up a F-350 to strip the axles out of, so when I get my 1 ton swap going good, I will be selling my old 6" long arm kit, axles (4.56's, Aussie/Tru-Track) and some 37's real soon. Keep an eye out in the classified section if you're interested
sweet sounds good to me yea i have my eye on this black 95 with a 302 and aod tranny 165,000 miles ac still working dealer says it still blows cold air and will give a 1 warrenty if i buy it in cash which its only 1800 bucks but im really looking for a 84 or 85 all red fsb let me know about ur old stuff when u are ready
GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  who wants a nice wheeler on the cheap?? dawgfan 9 1,615 05-13-2009, 08:46 AM
Last Post: dawgfan