Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HACKED!
Sorry for the down time this morning, yall... It was an annoying hack to wake up to this am, but no "damage" was done. They just changed the default page (10 files) for every folder on the site.... :banghead:

We're back up and running, but if you see anything out of the ordinary, please let me know. Again, thank for your patience and I apologize for the downtime.

JayT
thanks Jay for the hard work and FAST work!!! another fine example of how we are on top of things here! Thanks,Chuck
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Thanks Jayt.
Life is short------drive your bronco everyday!
Thanks JayT! I was hoping it was nothing serious. How were they able to hack us?
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
thanks JayT!!!
SC74 Wrote:How were they able to hack us?

Unfortunately, there was a "known" exploit that left my server exposed to this threat. It allowed every one of my sites to be hit by the same "hack". Thankfully, all it did was allow someone to change the default page on every site, and sub-folder therein... No real damage, but just tedious to remove every single file, in every single folder, on every single site... That door has now been closed. :banghead:
Well whatever the reason,you got it under control.You be da man.:biggthumpup:
Stupid hurts when it catches up, and it WILL catch up!

[SIZE="4"]Founding member of the "cheap bastards 4x4 gang''[/SIZE]
[Image: Outalne_017.gif]
Thanks for having our back JayT!:beer:
Broncomatt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I saw the hack and was wondering what happned and how long it would take to fix but I see you work fast thanks and keep up the good work it is defenitly appreshiated like spark said you da man
Lifes a garden dig it
Well Done Jay T. Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hacked again Timstrk 7 2,050 08-16-2009, 07:21 PM
Last Post: ELWOOD