Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another noobie chiming in
Well I signed up a week ago but musta lost my activation email to the spam folder. Anyway, the only thing new about me is joining this forum. I see a few names I recognize from other forums I belong to and look forward to getting to know all you guys and gals better.

I'm really glad to find a NC Bronco forum. I'll get some pics of the Broncos up before too long.
Ron

1989 FSB Custom 5.0 5spd 3.55LS (and a few other Ford trucks.)
Hey, great to have ya! Can't wait for some of those pics
Brian
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
79 FS 351M, Trac loc HPD44, Detroit 9", 4.56's, 37 Toyo's, 17" Helo Maxx 6
welcome
86broncoII with 2in of lift 31x!2.50 SUPER SWAMPER BOGGERS steeringstableizer, skyjacker ext brakelines, and james duff prerunner front bumper
Welcome aboard Ron! Cant wait to see the pics.I think you'll like it here,Chuck
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Welcome Ron you will like it here.
welcome
Hotwhlz Wrote:Well I signed up a week ago but musta lost my activation email to the spam folder. Anyway, the only thing new about me is joining this forum. I see a few names I recognize from other forums I belong to and look forward to getting to know all you guys and gals better.

I'm really glad to find a NC Bronco forum. I'll get some pics of the Broncos up before too long.
Welcome aboard! We're really friendly over here and mostly from the carolinas, I'm from Kings Mountain, N.C.
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
HI Ron, Haven't we met before :lol:
pics,pics,pics 8)
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
BUCKETOBOLTS Wrote:HI Ron, Haven't we met before :lol:

Hey Aaron! Yep, we have....lol.

Chuck this is the only pic I have of the 89 so far. This was before adding the 33's and after my trip to URE. I'll get some more pics up soon. The 88 is one I bought a couple weeks ago for either a project or parts, haven't decided which yet.

http://www.carolinadreamin.net/Ron/bronco.html
Ron

1989 FSB Custom 5.0 5spd 3.55LS (and a few other Ford trucks.)