Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its done
After more than a year, liz's stealth is running. Some mechanical glitches have kept it from running for the last few months. I figured out what I had done incorect and fixed that. Running like a charm now. Nexts is a steering rack, 4 tires and a coat of paint for the hot rod. Its so nice to have my main bay back to working of my fords. :beer:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:chili::chili::chili::jump::bounce:Confusedunny::wav::clap::clap::clap::lol2::lol2:*;}
where are the pics ????? congrats matt !!!!!!! im sure liz is happy.
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
I think Liz is ready to spin a wheel!:biggthumpup:
Stupid hurts when it catches up, and it WILL catch up!

[SIZE="4"]Founding member of the "cheap bastards 4x4 gang''[/SIZE]
[Image: Outalne_017.gif]
Excellent work Matt, I think I could have figured out how to fix it if had 3 years to do it.:biggthumpup:

I think Lizzzzy is haaaaappppy!
Congrats! You should enjoy the gas milage in it also.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
Is it ever really done ??? Confusedcratchhe: :thefinger: :hysterical: :bdent: Confusedupergrin:
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
No, its not completly done, I still need to put 4 tires and a steering rack on it. But I'll do that at work where I have a lift and can align it.
Then I get to strip it down and shoot a coat of paint on it before I give it too her to drive. I'm just happy to have it running and driving again.
Pics later tonight.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nice! WooWoo!!! :xyxthumbs: I'm sure liz is stoked! :beer:
broncomatt Wrote:No, its not completly done, I still need to put 4 tires and a steering rack on it. But I'll do that at work where I have a lift and can align it.
Then I get to strip it down and shoot a coat of paint on it before I give it too her to drive. I'm just happy to have it running and driving again.
Pics later tonight.

SweeeeeeeeT :biggthumpup: :notworthy: :biggthumpup:

Confusedmokin:
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs: