Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WheelinDixie Cookout/ Meet N Greet
I didnt want to put this in yalls meet and greet area so Ill put it here.

I have met a few of you now and would like to extend an invitation for you to attend our yearly cookout!!

EVERYONE is welcome to attend. its always a good time with a buch of guys and gals who all enjoy wheelin/ cars / trucks...pretty much whatever

Post up if you can attend!!

link to our thread

http://www.wheelindixie.com/forums/showt...php?t=6333

The week end of July 31 - Aug. 2. Everyone welcome, bring your own drinks, coolers, canopies if you have one, tent or camper, bathing suits, towels, and bug spray. We have one of the small vinyl pools, about 3 ft. deep for the kids to play in, swing set, trampoline, and other various riding toys to keep the little ones occupied. We have several acres for the kids to play, and plenty of room for parking, primitive camping, and spreading out. For those that want to spend the night, we do not have a problem with you using our "facilities". We are very family oriented so please do not hesitate to bring wives, children, and even pups if they are kid friendly and fairly well behaved. Post up if you are coming. We would love to meet you if your new, and love to see you again if your a regular.

To be held at
491 Sowelltown Rd
McBee, SC 29101
PM me for phone numbers if you need them.

Events are as follows: ( We have a few other possibilities that we are waiting confirmation on.)

Karaoke Sat. evening ( He will being doing this for tips as a favor to us, so please keep that in mind and make sure to leave him a little something in his tip jar.)

Possible water slide all day Sat.(still waiting confirmation on this one)

clarkjw24
mojo + 2 1/2 cole slaw, mac salad, banana pudding
DeTowman
Thee Heffer + 2
Badass
Copasetic + 3 plates, cups, silverware
Croatan Kid
Bushwhacker +3
wmterry89 BBQ sauce, cooking
81k5guy + Reese
81k5gal + 2 potato salad, chips, cake
CB77GMC +1
Morgan +1 ?
Nut + 4
pointman + 3
K20 ketchup, mustard
piglet mayo
ghost
Kibbe + 2 water slide (fingers crossed smilie)
Slop + 3
Kota4bye ? (praying smilie here)
1TXChick + 2 + 2
rran64
Gotlabs
TKandKatie + 1
GorillaK5 ?
Mudbug + 3 chips, buns
Grumpy
Southerncharm4x4 + 1
F350PSD4x4
Firehound + 1
Sandracer ?
Scooter?
Insane
Blue72 + 1 fruit salad
dana1942

The main course this year will be BBQ chicken. We will also have hot dogs for the kids and those that don't like chicken, and brats for Sunday morning breakfast for those that stay. Post up what you are gonna bring and I'll put it beside your name so that eventually these two lists will become one. The number out beside the item means that more than one person needs to pick this item. This is so one person doesn't have to make enough for 70 something people. However, if you want to make all of one thing just let me know thats what you want to do. If I have left anything out please let me know, also if there is something that you want to bring that's not on the list please feel free, again just let me know. Make sure that whatever you sign up for, you bring or make enough to feed at least 10 people. As more people sign up I will add items accordingly. Please check this post for updates.

Potato Salad - 3
Baked Beans - 4
Potato Chips - 2
Cole Slaw - 3
Desserts - 2
Hot Dog buns- 10

we are also hoping to have this:

[Image: inflat-surfNSlide-345x200.jpg]

we have an RTI ramp and are trying to line up a ride at a local guys property for sunday
Eric. :rebel:
you know how to throw a party. for future reference i think you should post in meet n greet cause you are one of us bronco or not.
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
Hey Eric vicki and me are going to try to make it.
Stupid hurts when it catches up, and it WILL catch up!

[SIZE="4"]Founding member of the "cheap bastards 4x4 gang''[/SIZE]
[Image: Outalne_017.gif]
broncomania Wrote:you know how to throw a party. for future reference i think you should post in meet n greet cause you are one of us bronco or not.
Thank you sir!! I do technically own a bronco (hot wheels!)

mods can move it if they want

sparkchaser Wrote:Hey Eric vicki and me are going to try to make it.
That would be awesome!! after meeting some of you, you all will fit right in down here!!
thanks Eric for the invite...i'll see what i can do.:xyxthumbs:
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
blazinchuck Wrote:thanks Eric for the invite...i'll see what i can do.:xyxthumbs:
I know you dont want to have to put the cummins to the test...lol :beer: Seriously though I really hope some of you all show up.
I am going unless something stupid happens :biggthumpup:
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
just bringing this to the top. everyone is welcome. you dont have to bring anything but yourself and whatever you drink. we should have about 100 folks through out the day. we have a waterslide for the kids. It should be a great weekend!!!
I'd love to go, but unfortunately I have to study for exams this weekend. Last year, I swear. Exactly one year from today, I'll be done and can finally start coming to things like this!

MoMo
WE SURVIVED!!! Me an Vicki went down and hung out with the wheelin dixie folks this weekend. They really know how to throw a party.We had an awesome time and maybe next time we can get some more Broncos there.:beer:
Stupid hurts when it catches up, and it WILL catch up!

[SIZE="4"]Founding member of the "cheap bastards 4x4 gang''[/SIZE]
[Image: Outalne_017.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  7th Annual Meet and Greet 2013 blazinchuck 129 18,343 04-23-2013, 01:55 PM
Last Post: snipes243
  2012 Meet and Greet ??... blazinchuck 98 12,997 03-31-2012, 07:35 PM
Last Post: SC74
  Help promote the Meet 'n Greet! locolizard 2 839 03-06-2011, 05:29 PM
Last Post: locolizard
  meet and greet don lockwood 3 1,328 03-24-2008, 11:34 AM
Last Post: blazinchuck