Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
honda cb750 four
As some of you know I also collect and restore Honda motorcycles from the mid 70's. I have been riding the same bike since I was 19. When my first honda was in need of some major work I picked up this one. Its the same year make and model as my original honda. Now there both painted the same. Still need to touch up some of the black paint and polish the aluminum.
1975 Honda CB750 four.
[Image: hondanewpaint3.jpg]
[Image: hondanewpaint2.jpg]
[Image: hondanewpaint1.jpg]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nice looking scooter, Matt! His n' her models?

Honda CB's reinvented the motorcycle industry. I used to see them everywhere. But seems like they have been getting fewer over the past few years. I worked with a guy that restored a touring model several years ago. He would cruise to work and the HD guys would rag him. But he was never left walking like some of them:xyxthumbs:.
'72 TBA...
damn...thats sweet.! I miss mine now...thanks MATT!!!!!
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
i think my dad has one of those you can get cheap. (no title)

cool bike
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
sweet bike
Lifes a garden dig it
Those are cool old bikes. My dad used to ride a CB750K when I was a kid. Used to wheelie it all the time. My hero.:xyxthumbs:
broncomania Wrote:i think my dad has one of those you can get cheap. (no title)

cool bike

so....whats cheap and wheres this bike????:popc1:
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
I didnt get any shop time on broncos or fords for that matter this weekend, but I did get some time to rebuild a spare left fork for my honda. The one that was on it was badly pitted right above the seal. It leaked very bad, so I rebuilt my spare one with a new seal. Came out sweet, Its ready to run, but have some other maintenance work to on it.
Warm weather here I come.

[Image: Honda.jpg]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I had two CB550s, a 76 and a 75. Loved them, miss them. Not as fast as the 750 but just as reliable. Too bad all the newer bike have lost their "personality" like the CBs.
Used to abuse them and they would take it. I remember "flaming" tailgaters. Hit the cut off switch open the throttle, turn the switch back to on and BAM, flame out the back.
Joseph I.T. Guy! "Weeehooo, uh oh!"
good looking bike, guess i need to post up a pic of my old 73 lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My 1975 honda cb750 four build broncomatt 3 2,498 11-08-2012, 12:16 PM
Last Post: BucknEB
  Honda Timing Chain replacement chuzie 7 1,536 06-03-2009, 12:38 PM
Last Post: broncomatt
  96 Honda Accord A/C obxbronco 3 1,059 04-11-2009, 12:33 AM
Last Post: obxbronco
  Honda Pilot Hauler chuzie 4 1,230 03-28-2008, 07:56 PM
Last Post: chuzie