Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
custom speakers
I saw a picture of shon's speakers he made. so I decided to make a set it cost me about 25.00 apiece for eveything even cup holders.

[Image: DSC_0801640x480.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0802640x480.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0812640x480.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0813640x480.jpg]
Life is short------drive your bronco everyday!
Looks good Josh. I like the cup holders for the boys. You will need to make some for the back for the extra seat you are talking about putting in...
looks good X2 . mine were just a quick throw together for noise. PO han plastic bedliner pieces cut out for the inner rear bedsides. i trimmed em down and mounted to the "roll bar". you hit the nail on the head for my intended final result. But i am going to steal the cup holder idea. I had'nt thought of that.
I was looking at an extended center console with cupholders for the rear. but i love your design.
now i need to pull the roll bar out of the 74. until I decide what kind of cage i want.
again that looks really good. worst part about mine is the rear of the speakers are exposed to the weather and such, may just cut another piece of that bedliner and put on the outside for now.
shon
I think my rust is rusting...
I can't remember which mistake comes next...
shon Wrote:looks good X2 . mine were just a quick throw together for noise. PO han plastic bedliner pieces cut out for the inner rear bedsides. i trimmed em down and mounted to the "roll bar". you hit the nail on the head for my intended final result. But i am going to steal the cup holder idea. I had'nt thought of that.
I was looking at an extended center console with cupholders for the rear. but i love your design.
now i need to pull the roll bar out of the 74. until I decide what kind of cage i want.
again that looks really good. worst part about mine is the rear of the speakers are exposed to the weather and such, may just cut another piece of that bedliner and put on the outside for now.
shon

thanks for the insperation
Life is short------drive your bronco everyday!
i like those josh. your bronco is cool lookin.
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
X2 those look good!!!! :xyxthumbs:
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom Soft Tops countrywild0409 22 4,041 03-20-2012, 06:55 PM
Last Post: DirtyWhiteBoy
  Custom christmas present berg bronco 5 1,249 12-27-2008, 01:47 AM
Last Post: KMIBronco
  CUSTOM ROCKER PANELS DUCKWORTH71/76 9 1,488 06-19-2008, 12:40 PM