Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
callalantee
me and some friends went earlier this summer . i thought i would post some pics of the place for you guys. they do have camping right at the trail head entrance. i will post pics per name of each trail.
waterfall:
[Image: img_0908.jpg]
[Image: img_0962.jpg]
[Image: img_0914.jpg]
welder:
[Image: img_0895.jpg]
[Image: img_0925.jpg]
[Image: img_0926.jpg]
pull cable:
[Image: img_0941.jpg]
[Image: img_0946.jpg]
[Image: img_0945.jpg]
the place is pretty awesome . its straight up past boone going into mountain city tenn.
That place looks awesome! I wonder how long it would take for me to get there,Chuck
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
blazinchuck Wrote:That place looks awesome! I wonder how long it would take for me to get there,Chuck
only one way to find out.
lets go sometime.
broncomania Wrote:
blazinchuck Wrote:That place looks awesome! I wonder how long it would take for me to get there,Chuck
lets go sometime.

I'm with ya, but it will have to be next year. This year is spoken for...besides, fundage is low do to bronco upgrades.
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
blazinchuck Wrote:
broncomania Wrote:
lets go sometime.

I'm with ya, but it will have to be next year. This year is spoken for...besides, fundage is low do to bronco upgrades.
same here. :lol:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  callalantee mountain city tenn. 12/1/07 broncomania 10 2,288 12-04-2007, 03:54 PM
Last Post: broncomania