Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auction house now open!
For Members Only, a new feature... A place to auction all your gear!

Check out the auction house here AuctionHouse.

It's also in the Navbar or the Menu, depending on the Template that you are using. (I will be making some buttons for the Chat and Auctions navbar tomorrow)...

:popc1:
cool idea.
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
Thanks, Mike... we're trying. :biggthumpup:
blank page..nothing shows up!!!:rebel:
SIZE MATTERS! :rebel: Uncle Ted [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
http://www.wheelindixie.com
http://www.coastalcarolinaoffroad.com
fixed... it was right in the menu, not the link above... sorry. Thanks, Dean.
very cool...i know just what to post up...hehe
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
hey Jay...we need to make that vbay(auction house link) move,jump flash, or something shnazzy...so ppl...will click on it. hehehehe...i posted a auction...hope it works and hope it sells. thanks again jayt!!!!!
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
I agree... I've got just the thing... just not tonight... thanks for testing it out!
JayT Wrote:I agree... I've got just the thing... just not tonight... thanks for testing it out!

get some rest homie...we both have a bronco to build...:beer: those shitz can wait hehe
Come on folks...grab that stuff thats laying around, post it in the auction and make some cash!!!! thanks again JayT for the awesome job!!!

im been so excited bout testing the new auction, i missed my big 3K post...lol