Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shawnboys 30 day Toyota Build!
Well the November run a URE is coming up, and there needs to be SOMETHING out there that is gonna be able to compete with with Chucks monstrosity so I thought I'd throw another Yota together real quick.:thefinger:

Enter the "Numba One Stunna Fo Runna".

[Image: ForSale007.jpg]

Its a 88 IFS Four Runner on 31's. 4.56 gears lockrights front and rear. Scared Yet? You will be lol.:thefinger:

The immediate plan is to do a solid axle swap, V6 high pinion 5.29 up front with a full spool, Welded 4 cyl third out back (5.29s) High steer with crossover, Dual cases and 38s. Chebby 63's out back with Yota rears up front. Yer basic toyota tricks.

Started on Monday by torching out the IFS. Followed by alot of grinding. Torch Grind repeat.

[Image: ForSale018.jpg]

[Image: ForSale020.jpg]

[Image: ForSale023.jpg]

That is all for tonight. Don't want to overdose you guys on the drug that is Toyota.

Attached Files Image(s)

Boys, we have a crazy man running a muck on our forum. Keep a close eye on him at URE. So if you are working on a Yota who is working on Chuck's junk? Looks like I will have to drive over there this weekend and pick up your slack!

I am impressed with your motivation on this one though. Can't wait to see it at URE
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
chuzie Wrote:Boys, we have a crazy man running a muck on our forum. Keep a close eye on him at URE. So if you are working on a Yota who is working on Chuck's junk? Looks like I will have to drive over there this weekend and pick up your slack!

I am impressed with your motivation on this one though. Can't wait to see it at URE

Chuck gets me Friday night and all day Saturday and Sunday. Monday through Thursday is all about the Runna.Confusedupergrin:
can we get a "so to speak" after that first sentence please!
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rAHnwWfs...re=related

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_rAHnwWfsaY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_rAHnwWfsaY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
No "so to speak", he meant what he said! :whip:
Joseph I.T. Guy! "Weeehooo, uh oh!"
Hell Yea! Shawn - take some notes for me. My friend Ryan will soon be converting his IFS to solid axle in his yota. Keep the pics coming.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
josephitguy Wrote:No "so to speak", he meant what he said! :whip:

Yeah. What he said.:xyxwave:
SC74 Wrote:Hell Yea! Shawn - take some notes for me. My friend Ryan will soon be converting his IFS to solid axle in his yota. Keep the pics coming.

Will do.:xyxthumbs:
[SIZE="7"]OH MY G O S H![/SIZE] :rubeyes:

Quote:monstrosity eh?
:rockon:

Quote:No "so to speak", he meant what he said!...eh?
:hysterical:

:bdent:[SIZE="6"]Get R dunn[/SIZE]:bdent:
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Latest Build... bucketobolts 10 4,770 12-25-2012, 12:40 PM
Last Post: blazinchuck
  My 1975 honda cb750 four build broncomatt 3 2,497 11-08-2012, 12:16 PM
Last Post: BucknEB
  My 1985 Toyota 4Runner johnpaulgolf 17 4,262 07-02-2012, 01:50 PM
Last Post: GOODOLEBOY84
  my M416 Trailer Build blazinchuck 7 3,490 05-08-2012, 11:29 PM
Last Post: BucknEB
  92 mustang build broncomania 128 33,744 12-10-2009, 09:36 PM
Last Post: blazinchuck