Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fayetteville dragway
we are taking 2 mustang nitrous cars today to run in 275 class. a yellow hatch and a black coupe. come on down.
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
Damn, so close to home, and I missed it... I was in the shop all day... How'd you guys run?
the yellow car had problems and qualified last place. the black coupe with the big block nos motor qualified 2nd and spun some on top end around 130mph. the yellow car broke a rocker arm in 3rd round qualifying. luckily a guy pitted down from us had the exact same heads as his and his car was having issues so he loaned us a rocker arm. (super nice guy). round one we had to run each other and the black car spun again around half track and lost. in the semifinals the yellow car ran a 5.22 at 137mph and went on to the finals. here is a video of the finals. we won against the blue turbo car who red lighted off the starting line. he just ran a 5.22 at 148mph in the semi's :rubeyes:. we won $1,200.00 for 1st place. not bad for qualifying last place in the field.:xyxthumbs:
1st place $1200, 2nd place $300, 3rd place $150, 4th place $150

here is the video of the final round.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dco1t9STMH8
336-674-3868
oh yeah, we gave the guy that loaned us his rocker arm $600.00 for being a good sport. him, his family and friends waited on us to run this race for hours and never complained once. god bless them. great people.
336-674-3868
Congrats! and that's class-act splitting the winnings! :biggthumpup:
JayT Wrote:Congrats! and that's class-act splitting the winnings! :biggthumpup:
thanks. did you see the video ?
336-674-3868
Yeah! gotta love the bumper draggin run... did he hit the wall at the end, or just come close?

For those of you who haven't seen it, you need to see this car run in person... The Rock, Nov 21st!
Thats some good stuff. If only I could get my motor to run that well.Confusedcratchhe: Yea, class act on the money split. Im impressed.
JayT Wrote:Yeah! gotta love the bumper draggin run... did he hit the wall at the end, or just come close?

For those of you who haven't seen it, you need to see this car run in person... The Rock, Nov 21st!
he was close. the sparks were from the headers. lol

cuz1 Wrote:Thats some good stuff. If only I could get my motor to run that well.Confusedcratchhe: Yea, class act on the money split. Im impressed.
next time you need a motor, bring yours down here and let handy take care of ya. he sure can make em run.
my buddies bigblock ran a 5.30 very first pass on a 150 shot right off the trailer new motor.
336-674-3868

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  cival wars race @ rockingham dragway broncomania 8 2,129 05-10-2008, 10:32 PM
Last Post: SC74