Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTBs?
thinkin about buyin a set of 40x16x15 ltbs... i need some advice about how they wear, ride, and if they do any better in mud/snow/pavement compared to a regular tsl
>S.M.I.T.T.Y<
JP, aren't you running ltbs?
JayT Wrote:JP, aren't you running ltbs?

I had LTB's and loved um ... they did great on the trails mud rocks ect ... on the road not loud really ... as far as wear I really don't know ... traded um for my Iroks ... not alot of help but I tried. Confusedcratchhe:
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
i was thinkin sbout iroks but i heard they wear really fast on the road...
>S.M.I.T.T.Y<
smitty Wrote:i was thinkin sbout iroks but i heard they wear really fast on the road...

I've heard that also ... can't go wrong with the LTB's Confusedmokin:
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
i was readin some reviews about the ltb and evryone said they didnt balance good and they were soft...so idk...
>S.M.I.T.T.Y<
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I don't think LTB's are a radial. And if you plan on driving alot on the road, I wouldn't go with those tires.
Yes they are kinda soft, and with the weight of a full size, they will wear down quickly.
I think its a great tire for off road.

Just my $.02
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
79 FS 351M, Trac loc HPD44, Detroit 9", 4.56's, 37 Toyo's, 17" Helo Maxx 6
smitty Wrote:i was thinkin sbout iroks but i heard they wear really fast on the road...
they wear very fast especially on heavier vehicles. if you want them balanced , go to galloways 4wd center. they are the only shop anywhere i know of that pad balances. its pricey but it works.
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
hey jolly how much lift do u have..? how well do u like the toyos? can u send me a pic of ur wheels?
>S.M.I.T.T.Y<
anyone got any experience with radial maddog or rocker pit bull's?
>S.M.I.T.T.Y<