Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my new toy
I bought a 91 T-Bird Sport 5.0 last weekend and I am just getting started on it.The interior is nasty as it looks like a few bums rolled around in it for a month or 2.The paint is peeling also as the PO painted over the stock color without sanding it first.Its got 152k on it and when I drove it home it will still break the tires loose in the rain @ 50 mph when you hammer it so it has some life left in it.I replaced the 2 Hood supports,replaced the headliner and I have a brand new carpet kit ready to go in it also and I Picked up the parts to rebuild the door hinges on the drivers side.I have a quote to get it painted next week If I can get the door pins done in time or the paint may have to wait for another week.It needs a drivers side dr panel ( Broken and redneck fabbed with drywall screws) and a trim piece for the carpeting ( Broken) to finish off the interior and some major cleaning also.It has 4 brand new tires and a new Pioneer Cd player but I removed the ghetto soundbar that was half assed attached to the rear headliner with drywall screws so now i get to buy 6 speakers to fill all the factory holes to have some sound again.:banghead:

Attached Files Image(s)

74 Sport Howell EFI & 33's sitting in the yard
73 104 in EB Buggy 5.0 SEFI ,C-4,38's Busy as Hell Building it right now.
00 Honda XR 650R For Sale.Someone buy this bad assed Bike ASAP.
03 Honda Shadow Spirit
It will look good back to silver. Let me know if you want to take it to the shop to work on the door hinge.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
That Old Thunder Chicken looks good to me. My Mom growing up was a big
T-Bird fan. All of her where Black. When I was little I didn't like them because setting in the back I was all cramp up. But now I love looking at the old Cars. Congrats on your awesome car. Keep us up dated on the progress.
I wouldnt want to sit in the back for any length of time.Hell Robert cant get behind the wheel.
03 Honda Shadow Spirit
Nice ride are you fixing up to sell? or to keep?
Life is short------drive your bronco everyday!
ive always likes the super coupes 3.8 supercharged gotta love it
Lifes a garden dig it
i wanted one when they were new and would still like one.It should be a fun project so keep us posted as you go.
Stupid hurts when it catches up, and it WILL catch up!

[SIZE="4"]Founding member of the "cheap bastards 4x4 gang''[/SIZE]
[Image: Outalne_017.gif]
I seeing a sleeper
68 Half cab
I want the sleeper effect to cary through.I see a 5.0 stroker in my future one day.It has a long way to go but it is complete and running/driving .
03 Honda Shadow Spirit
Well after putting a 1525.00 dollar transmision in a 1k car I am getting some mods actually complete.I got 4 new Infinity Refrence speakers,a 4ch Infinity Refrence amp,a 12 in Infinity sub and a JVC 2ch amp ( Came free by buying the 4 speakers) to power the sub.I have gutted the interior and currently have a brand new carpet kit and a dash and rear deck cover .I did lots of odds and ends to include a Cold Air Intake,new battery,hood lift struts.Me and Robert hit the Pick and Pull today and scored a Cougar interior (All 3 seats) and a few more odds and ends to actually put the interior back together.I am currently prepping it for paint so it wont be long untill it is a DD.Now if the money drains will stop I might be ok.
03 Honda Shadow Spirit

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My toy hauler Timstrk 8 4,205 12-04-2010, 04:15 AM
Last Post: chuzie
  other toy firefighter2134 1 1,579 07-20-2010, 09:40 PM
Last Post: SC74
  Different Toy trkbilder 11 3,131 10-20-2009, 09:18 AM
Last Post: trkbilder
  New pull toy 66gasgrill 20 3,745 09-30-2008, 06:21 PM
Last Post: 66gasgrill
  my new toy Bronconrocks 13 2,375 07-06-2008, 11:01 PM