Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
good place to stay in concord.....?
Plan on heading up the night before. Looking for a hotel with a place to park a truck and trailer. doing the search thing but not getting real good info on locations and what's available. dont mind driving a few miles . searches seem to pull up the marriott but i don't need anything like that.
thanks,
shon
I think my rust is rusting...
I can't remember which mistake comes next...
Trailer parking may be hard to find just b/c it's the same wkend as Auto Fair. I was thinking about the same thing though.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
hey guys - i'll go ahead and post this but i just got to thinking that y'all are south and probably don't want to stay north of the speedway.....but if you don't mind an extra 15-20 min. north then here are a couple of places at exit 60 (off of 85) down the road from us (then you wouldn't get caught up as much in the auto fair congestion):

Sleep Inn http://www.sleepinn.com 704.788.2150
Hampton Inn http://www.concordkannapolis.hamptoninn.com

Both have decent size lots.....sleep inn is next to Bob Evans and hampton inn is next to crackerbarrell....sleep inn has an indoor pool....they're across the road from each other

i'll come up with some locations south of the speedway though
'73 EB
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
that's good for me. a few extra minutes won't be a problem. it's just my searches came up with the hampton and marriott , don't wanna spoil myself with a them fancy thangs..
my wife is from concord let me talk to her and see what she suggests
is everyone coming up or down I85?
north on 85 for me.
thanks,
shon
exit 55 has a days inn. that is hwy 73 it runs into 49 north of dennis' and north of most of spdway traffic.
Quote:exit 55 has a days inn. that is hwy 73 it runs into 49 north of dennis' and north of most of spdway traffic.

suggestion is good but I'll just throw my 2 cents in......i didn't recommend it because that place is always packed and doesn't have any room for trailers.....i would be surprised if they still had "room in the inn" during auto fair....i'd personally go on up to exit 60 but that's just me.....glad everyone is coming up!!!!
'73 EB
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
sorry i didnt know. i just knew about it cause when i got married that is where some of the guests stayed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ISO trusted shop partner in Concord area Obeg 1 761 09-15-2016, 06:32 PM
Last Post: broncosbybart
  Finding A Good Starting Place... bound4dixie 5 1,421 05-07-2009, 10:25 PM
Last Post: broncomania
  b2 guys, this looks to be a good deal broncomania 5 1,608 10-30-2007, 08:55 PM
Last Post: krazybronco