Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PARTY!!!
Allright anyone in the Charleston area want to help a brother / "crew" / CB4x4 / new freind? Sat Nov. 24 near Summerville. Here is what I have on the menu... Wiring Harness, T-case Tranny gaskets seals ect. and install, pass side u-joint, e-brake removal from parts truck and install in mine, plus lots more. Parts truck has alot of goodies that I will give away as door prizes. Burgers/ hot dogs drinks and more. Plenty of work and good times please let me know. Yes I am asking for charity labor. My buddy has a nice shop with air BYOT (bring your own tools)
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
oh well guess not

Confusedhock: Sad Sad Sad :? :? :?: :?:

I hear ya, I'm way to far to lend a hand. Cry
Beer is usualy the best motive, down fall is some times the work can turn out scary. I once ended up with riveted/bondo'd rear quarters from a buddy who would do body work for beer Confusedhock:
Start early, keep lists of what you want to do, and have all your parts preped and ready. You can do it Big Grin feel the force :lol:
Broncomatt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
sounds like fun but i'll be across the big blue thing. i think they call it the ocean
ok....what kinda beer yall want?

thanks Matt aka "obiwan"

Sorry John, didn't see the post...I should be able do that. My girl has to get her tonsils removed on the 19th. Bub is my drink!
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Hey john, don't think I'll be able to make it. I work on Sat's until 3-4pm. I might could show up later though.
Brian
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
79 FS 351M, Trac loc HPD44, Detroit 9", 4.56's, 37 Toyo's, 17" Helo Maxx 6
94 muddy bronco Wrote:sounds like fun but i'll be across the big blue thing. i think they call it the ocean
We call it "the pond."

Would love to come but Columbus, MS is a bit far. Ask me again this May and I am surely in.

I really do miss turning wrenches.

Good luck.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SE Charlotte Wrenching Party - Beer and Food Provided! jkransbottom 2 1,546 06-13-2009, 11:40 PM
Last Post: jkransbottom