Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wilmington newbie
Having just finished figuring out how to navigate the Classic Broncos forum I have now been advised to get up with everyone here at Carolina Broncos. I recently moved to Wilmington and am looking to purchase and restore an EB later this year. I have gotten great feedback from the Classic Broncos group and already made some good contacts who have shared leads on local mechanics, buying tips, buildling guidance, and even where to buy a house. I suspect to find more of the same here so anything you guys (gals?) could lend me would be alright by me. Cheers, Lou
:beer:
Welcome aboard!
If you look around you will see we have meetings in South Carolina and North Carolina monthly, we have a meet and greet coming up. Bronco ownership is not required to attend, Right Shawn?
Joseph I.T. Guy! "Weeehooo, uh oh!"
welcome man...glad to have another member in my neck of the woods...i live laney high school which is near castle hayne..hope to see you around town or maybe meet up with ya sometime
I'm GUMBY DAM**T!!
Welcome to the group. When I was in wilmington over the summer I saw an eb for sale. It may still be there. Check our for sale section too see if the number is still good.
If not I'm sure we can find you something to start with.
Be sure and come out too the meetngreet in april. Who knows what goodies you could go home with.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
welcome Lou, nice to have you. wont be long and you will find just what you want. thanks for joining
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
:wave: Big Lou, welcome....What took you so long to get over here from classicbroncos.com? Why it's been almost 2 full days since I responded to your post over there advising you to join us here. Are you in Wilmington yet or still out of the country? I live in College Acres which is one of the neighborhoods adjacent to UNCW. You and Gumby93 and I need to get together as soon as you are settled. Now that you've caught the dreaded "Bronco Fever", all of us at CB4x4 want to watch your transformation to fullfledged "Broncoholic"....Broncos Rock!! :rockon:
Mike Edwards....74 Bronco ($ Money Pit $)
Wow...now that's some Carolina hospitality right there. Ya'll came out of the woodwork to make me feel welcome and I appreciate that immensely. It took a couple of days to get over here mostly because I am slow and forum challenged. Equally of significance however was that I got caught up with work...the office is busy these days as you may have read. I won't be to ILM for another 45 days but look forward to getting together for sure. No Hummer jokes please....umm thanks.
Welcome Lou!!!! Glad you found your way over here to the good side! Good group of bronco junkies here... Looking forward to meeting ya!

Mike (edwards), I'll be down in ILM visiting Gumby on 4.11 (day after the charlotte M&G)... lets all get together then for a beer or something...

JayT
Welcome aboard.
Stupid hurts when it catches up, and it WILL catch up!

[SIZE="4"]Founding member of the "cheap bastards 4x4 gang''[/SIZE]
[Image: Outalne_017.gif]
Welcome to the group!
'72 TBA...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie. FantasticFords 4 1,181 03-11-2013, 01:43 PM
Last Post: blazinchuck
  Newbie from Mississippi 1fast67 9 1,689 10-15-2011, 12:54 AM
Last Post: 1fast67
  New guy Wilmington NC Shags 10 2,103 05-14-2010, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Shags