Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need drive shafts!
hello, looking for a front a rear drive shaft from a 78-79 FS bronco. busted the rear CV in mine yesterday. heading out of town Wed. call me today if ya got one or both..thanks,chuck
843-276-4468
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
What did you do that for? What were you doing?
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
What are the dimensions? I think Vaughn's got a pair of driveshafts from a 78 F150 that you can borrow... Let me check with him. I think that they're the same size as a FSB. If so, I'll bring em to you at URE on Wed...

I too, though, need to know what the heck you were doing?! Sounds like someone was trying a 4-wheel burnout on pavement..
I was driving into town. 2 of the 4 bolts that hold the cv to the tcase backed out, leaving the other 2 to break off. I got the cv rebuilt and ready to install. In installing new trailer lights now, when I done...I will install the shaft. I would still like to find 2 more shaft to make as spares.
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
I like the 4wheel burnout story better. Glad you got them rebuilt and can make the trip now. I'll keep my eye out for spares...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  drive shaft? berg bronco 8 1,425 10-20-2009, 07:02 PM
Last Post: broncomania