Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boggers
ok not sure where to put this but i am getting a set of 31X12.5r15 boggers almost new for 400

well my dad and i mount our own tires but since they are directional but how do you know which way they go to mount them the right way cause i dont want 1 tire going the wrong direction or all 4 going the wrong direction.

also how are they to balance with wheel weights

figured yall guys might know more about the boggers than the B2.org guys cause most of the broncos are DD or have just regular m/ts
86broncoII with 2in of lift 31x!2.50 SUPER SWAMPER BOGGERS steeringstableizer, skyjacker ext brakelines, and james duff prerunner front bumper
not sure about boggers but most directional tires have an arrow on the side wall
Lifes a garden dig it
Just mount one at a time? :brownbag:
'95 Bronco -- 351W-435-205, D44 SAS, Cromos, Truetrac, E-Locker
ok didnt know about the arrow on the sidewall and i did plan on mounting them one at a time cause we only have one set of tire tools
86broncoII with 2in of lift 31x!2.50 SUPER SWAMPER BOGGERS steeringstableizer, skyjacker ext brakelines, and james duff prerunner front bumper
If you dont know then now you know.

[Image: DSC00764-1.jpg]
cuz1 Wrote:If you dont know then now you know.

[Image: DSC00764-1.jpg]

after talking to a friend about directional tread tires i can now see in the pic the slight V shape in the tread

also thanks for moving the thread just wasnt sure where to put it.
Slight V, yeah ok. You are Krazy! That is a huge V! :bigok:
Just take a router to the treads to shave off weight for balancing! :toothy12:
When you start playing with these tires you will know they are directional. You will be able to back into the mud, get stuck and then drive forward out.
Joseph I.T. Guy! "Weeehooo, uh oh!"
isnt that the truth...lmao
isnt that the truth...lmao
Yesterday 10:59 PM
Boggers are bear to ballence (some are not even worth trying). The best results I have ever had was with the powder that was put inside the tire. If its not going too see much road time I would not even bother.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]