Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chuzie's monster transformation
[B]I think a picture is worth a thousand words so let's just say the following pictures will be arriving at my door in 48-72 hours...:rockon:[/B]

[B]Stage 4-Link Suspension[/B]
[Image: 5360.jpg]
5.5” Long Travel Front Suspension
[B][Image: 35stage2.jpg]
1/4” Rocker Guards w/ sliders
[/B]

[Image: 7013.2.jpg]
Receiver Hitch
[Image: 4905.jpg]
8" Tuffy Center Console and Lock Box
[Image: tuffy12.jpg]
New Wiring Harness
[Image: 4449_12.JPG]

Attached Files Image(s)

'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Yellow"]HELLS YEAH! HOT DAYUM! i cant wait! this bronco is gonna be awesome, looks like you got all the right stuff there Chuzie

NOVRUN'10...HERE WE COME![/COLOR][/SIZE]:beer::drinkbud:
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Weehoo! How bout keep us in the loop of when you will be installing, wouldn't mind helping if I can. I am not just Shawns Bitch Wink
Joseph I.T. Guy! "Weeehooo, uh oh!"
Saaaweeet!!!!!Dayum thats some nice parts!
Does this mean you'll be removing the aircraft carrier from the front end?
Cant wait too see it in action!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i wouldn't be able to get to sleep at night until all those new toys came! gonna be SWEET!
broncomatt Wrote:Does this mean you'll be removing the aircraft carrier from the front end?
are ya speaking of the "bumper" hehe.....:hysterical: thats just dang funny!:bdent:
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Hell yea! You just dropped some major cash but you are doing it right - getting the right stuff! Look forward to seeing some install pics.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
Don't hate on my bumper; that is my signature! It is a one of a kind rock crusher and if I part with it, I fear the resulting depression will prevent me from wheelin the Bronco. Sad
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
Nice man Might wanna invest in a gas cap too
68 Half cab
Hell yeah chuzie :chili: :biggthumpup: :chili:

Thats farggin' hawt ! Confusedmokin:
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs: