Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
****Instant EB Toys Collection For Sale!!!****
As some of you know, I am getting ready to go on an all-expense paid trip overseas...courtesy of my Uncle. And, as one normally does when they move..I have found that I am a little top-heavy and need to downsize a bit.

What I have is shown below...an Instant EB Toys Collection...for those who have not started one, for those that want to add a little more to their collection...or to make a great Christmas Gift!!!.

The RED EB Hot Wheels is NEWLY RELEASED and some of the other pieces are damn near impossible to find.

I have a price in mind, but want to see how the blog works as kind of an eBay sorta thing. Shipping will be added to the highest bid and the bidding will close at 1800 EST (that's NC time of course) on Friday the 8th of OCT.

The individual items are listed after the pic. Happy Bidding!!

[Image: DSCN7256.jpg]

Johnny Lightning (JL) GED EUP RED EB (RARE)
JL KICK IT BEIGE EB (RARE)
JL 60S SIZZLE TEAL EB (RARE)

(4) Hot Wheels (HW) BLINGS (ORIGINAL RELEASE CONCEPT BRONCO)

Matchbox (MB) 55th ANNIVERSARY EDITION EB (VERY RARE)
MB "57" EB
MB BLUE EB (RARE)
MB YELLOW EB (RARE)

HW #10 RED EB (BRAND NEW RELEASE!!!!!)
HW #8 WHITE
HW BLUE WITH GOLD CHROME (RARE)
HW #8 COPPER

MB 4WD MULTI-PACK WITH "PIRATE" EB (ONLY FOUND IN MULTI-PACK)

JL "SEARCH AND RESCUE" WITH BLUE "BEACH PATROL" (EXTREMELY RARE)

BLUE CONCEPT BRONCO "ROAD RIPPERS" (MOTORIZED)

RED "BIG WHEEL TRUCK" (FRICTION POWERED)

Happy Bidding!!!
Ill start at 25.00
Life is short------drive your bronco everyday!
I see your $25.00, put me in for $26.00. Just trying to keep this thread at the top. You have some great stuff. But I noticed the R/C truck, that would be great to chase my Wifes cats with. hehe
we are trying to get this moved to the CB4x4 auction house...its on the main forum(top left in red)...so yall may have to replace your bids,Thanks,Chuck
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
*****THIS HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE CB AUCTIONS LINK ON THE FORUM PAGE*****

The auction has now been moved successfully. Happy Bidding!!!
good job, thanks Brian
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
haha...this is funny. i got this after Trey out bid me

*** Automated Message ***

Yo Yo Yo... I outbid your butt on this auction... Goto MyVbay or MyVbay2 to place another bid...

*** End Automated message ***
blazinchuck Wrote:haha...this is funny. i got this after Trey out bid me

Yo Yo Yo... I outbid your butt on this auction... Goto MyVbay or MyVbay2 to place another bid...

:hysterical: yeah, google's error messages inspired me when we set this up... Theirs start with "Oh Snap"...
not to get off track...but the PPB site has a message sometimes that comes up when ppl are in the gallery it says "_name_" is somewhere in the gallery,not sure where...Kinda Scary Huh??":hysterical:
blazinchuck Wrote:haha...this is funny. i got this after Trey out bid me

i got the same message when you outbid me! I thought it was funny
Life is short------drive your bronco everyday!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ben- the old raffle Bronco is for sale once again. $12.5k. broncosbybart 1 747 01-06-2015, 07:04 PM
Last Post: ParadisePWoffrD
  bronco toys firefighter2134 6 1,126 05-24-2010, 11:14 PM
Last Post: 744x4
  Looking for the Orange Bronco For Sale in Hillsboro pawnshop909 0 800 01-02-2010, 01:23 PM
Last Post: pawnshop909
  Anyone have a Dana 44 for sale. LUKE/KANE7707 4 1,115 10-05-2009, 11:21 PM
Last Post: Mill Knob
  West Ashley EB for sale ........ bigjake6 9 3,026 07-28-2009, 09:02 PM
Last Post: chuzie
  toys 69bronco 8 2,369 11-22-2007, 07:40 AM
Last Post: ooberdoob