Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess What's Sitting In My Yard!!!
Yes, it's a Bronco II!! My grandson gave me red back. He wants me to sell it so he can buy something that is in need of a little less work. It sure feels good to have a B2 back in the yard. I really don't know what I'm going to do with it but fix'in her up ain't out of the question! We'll wait and see!!!:xyxthumbs:
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wow! Glad to hear it. Guess you have a big decision to make.
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
Yes, I do. It's one of those I wanna but should I things!!! :xyxthumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
so what did you decide Clint?
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Well, right now I'm working on my dragster golf cart. I'm real busy at church and I don't have a lot of "spare" time. It is still sitting there but my grandson and I did take it out in the snow on the day after CHRISTmas. We had a blast and finally ran it out of gas but I hope that little drive planted a "seed", we'll see. You guys be safe!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
trkbilder Wrote:Well, right now I'm working on my dragster golf cart. I'm real busy at church and I don't have a lot of "spare" time. It is still sitting there but my grandson and I did take it out in the snow on the day after CHRISTmas. We had a blast and finally ran it out of gas but I hope that little drive planted a "seed", we'll see. You guys be safe!!!

This might be a long shot. But you wouldn't happen to have the dragster golf cart that comes to Ocean Lakes Campground in Myrtle Beach would you?
Rollers888 Wrote:This might be a long shot. But you wouldn't happen to have the dragster golf cart that comes to Ocean Lakes Campground in Myrtle Beach would you?
No that's not me. His handle is Superman. That is an OLD Davis 500 cart that he has heavily modified. It's more looks than anything but he has a lot of fun with it!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
let your grandson come to gulches with me and ride and drive the b2 and he might change his mind LOL but you have to keep the bronco2 im seeing less and less of them on the road
86broncoII with 2in of lift 31x!2.50 SUPER SWAMPER BOGGERS steeringstableizer, skyjacker ext brakelines, and james duff prerunner front bumper
Hey Krazy!!! You need to live around here, those things are running all over the place. Seems like e veryday I see one I've never seen before.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Going to put insurance and tag back on ole red tomorrow. I may be back in a B2 before you know it!!!:xyxthumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]