Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North End today
Going out to the North End today (carolina Beach) with my Brother in law. Anyone else welcome that wants to ride out for some fishing. Look for my Red and Black EB and he has a '92 black "nite" Bronco. We will be all the way at the end at CB inlet.

JD
Hey JD, how was the fishing? Got any pics (fish or Broncos)?
Mike Edwards....74 Bronco ($ Money Pit $)
Fishing was bad but it was fun anyway. Pics are on my camera I'll have to transfer to computer.
May go again on Sunday if anyone wants to meet up. Gumby? Medwards? Anyone else fairly local?
It is possible Imight ride down there and meet up with ya for a few.
I'm GUMBY DAM**T!!
Darn it, can't make it, have to work 8a to 5p on Sunday!! Thanks for the invite though....:rockon: EBs ROCK :rockon:
Mike Edwards....74 Bronco ($ Money Pit $)
how bout some pics?
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Do you know a round about time you might be out there? Think I will come say hey for a little while.
I'm GUMBY DAM**T!!
Maybe a little after lunch. Still trying to organize the weekend though.
I'm goona try for 1PM. Should be me, a black '92 Bronco, and I think my friends '72 red Bronco.

Chuck, maybe we could get a sticky on this thread? The North End (Freeman Park) is really popular. It's not really a trail ride, but you definitely need 4 wheel drive! lol

JD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  6th Annual North GA Meet & Greet Sept. 15th 2012 NGABronco 1 1,898 08-16-2012, 05:34 PM
Last Post: BucknEB
  went to uwharrie today. broncomania 28 4,225 11-06-2007, 07:48 PM
Last Post: broncomania