Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
opinions please
Gonna be in the market for a set of headers and a 23-24 gallon fuel tank. Looking at BCs fuel tank(like the fact its mounted to frame and not mashed to the bottom of body) dont like the unistrut look of mount though

As far as the headers im looking at the Duff ceramic ones(designed to clear clutch linkage, most trannys, starters, and of course their radius arms) plus they can be used with future 351
Sounds good 2 me. I don't have experience with either though.
i loved the BCBronco rear tank with the uni-strut brackets...it always worked great.

as for headers, i had a pair of long tube(dont remember who from) but the only problem was the starter...once i switched to a mini gear drive---everything was perfect. now i have wild horses stainless shortys...problem is, these stainless dont look nice at all. the look just like a rusty header, not sure if they will clean up cuz i havent tried to clean them up yet.

and the only reason i went to shorty was cuz i went to a HPD44 full width...and the pinion interfered with the header(long tubes)
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
I just bought BC's ceramic shorty headers along with their exhaust pipes. I bought muffler from Advance Auto w/ 20% off and free shipping. When I got it from my dad it had long headers that had to be unbolted to change out starter. I ended up cutting off the headers b/c too dang hard to get out!!! Although I am having a hard time installing the BC headers. Plenty of clearance, just the bolts are hard to install. Could be the installer too!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spring and leaf opinions? Errorhead 8 1,572 05-08-2008, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Errorhead