Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me and my girl!!
I just love my new broncoConfusedupergrin:We will be drivin her all over today to show her off!!!
sweet !!! merry christmas .
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
looking good girl! bronco even looks better with some snow on her
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Great pics Chuck. We need to get back down there soon to visit and check out the new ride.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
love the pics!! You look good on it!! he he he
:xyxthumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
79 FS 351M, Trac loc HPD44, Detroit 9", 4.56's, 37 Toyo's, 17" Helo Maxx 6
Thank yall! now that the fuel gauge is working I feel much better about going for longer rides around town.
I spotted Chuck driving today, he was pulling into the BP at River road. Were you in the passenger seat? She looks good on the road.
yeah, she was nice enough to lemme drive her...i left outa there and showed her how to handle that rig lol...can you say loooooong 1-2 shift, then 2-3? haha
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
NICE!!! Now there's another early Bronco hot roding on John's Island.:biggthumpup:
blazinchuck Wrote:yeah, she was nice enough to lemme drive her...i left outa there and showed her how to handle that rig lol...can you say loooooong 1-2 shift, then 2-3? haha

Careful Hot Rod. If you break it, you fix it, plus she'll take the keys away!! :whip: :ban: :twak:
Mike Edwards....74 Bronco ($ Money Pit $)