Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gone topless
Happy New Year everybody!!!We are going topless today. high of 74-going on a trip to Magnolia Gardens and Plantation. We won the package "be a tourist in your town". Going to see lots of stuff this month!!!

Attached Files Image(s)

Looks good. Hope that yall have fun.
Nice cooler!
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
Ahh you make me sick, I love that roll bar! Your ride is really starting to look real nice!
[SIZE="2"]77 project bronco w/ 5.0 & c4, Sagi PS, 2 hard tops, eyebrow grill [/SIZE]
WANTED: auto column, gas tank, front/ rear seats
Sweeeet....Old gal looks pretty darn spiffy when topless!! :xyxthumbs:
Mike Edwards....74 Bronco ($ Money Pit $)
i hope you avoided the rain. sounds like a good time. see/do anything interesting that you wouldn't have thought about as residents?
yeah, we went to Magnolia Gardens and toured the plantation. we've been there before, but never been able to see everything. the rain held off for the most part, but Lisa really thought it was gonna ruin the day..especially after i removed the top and left it home lol

it sprinkled here and there, but no real down pour
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
it doesnt count til ya have to wipe the window from the inside to see for the rain..lmao..been there got caught coming back from wilmington once and got soaked..lol
If you can't fix it with a hammer and a welder then your gonna need a new one!
You'll just have to learn how to drive between the rain clouds like I do. Courtsey of The Weather Channel app on my phone. Confusedmokin:
firefighter2134 Wrote:it doesnt count til ya have to wipe the window from the inside to see for the rain..lmao..been there got caught coming back from wilmington once and got soaked..lol

ive been there and done that in my rig..."sucks" just doesnt cover it :hysterical:
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  gone topless.... Timstrk 5 3,294 03-26-2010, 09:48 AM
Last Post: chuzie