Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carnage at the Gulches
Well, yesterday's trip to the Gulches was a lot of fun except for-----On the way up there we blew a trailer tire:crying: Then once on the trail-the Grand Poobah was the first one to attempt Trail #7, and broke his axel shaft:banghead: A quote from Nick"FBG has wood". Haha. There was a lot of wenchin, and Charles(broncosbybart) broke his rear axel shaft I think. Over all it was a beautiful day, and I really enjoyed hangin with Clay,Charles,Nick, Chuzie, and of coarse my man. Thank you all for a great time that was full of laughs and cut ups!! Can't wait for the next trip.

Attached Files Image(s)

Is it just me or is there something about Chuck and breaking axle shafts??? :hysterical: I hate blowing trailer tires ... happened to us going to Uhwarrie one year and we blew 3 dry rotted tires - thank goodness for Northern Tool having them in stock and us buying multiple spares (with plans on returning them).

Looks like a fun day .. glad the weather was nice too Confusedupergrin:
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
SC, great idea on the tires. I will keep that one in my back pocket.
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
I think it took a grand total of about 3 minutes from firing it up to breaking the axle shaft for chuck. very first obstacle. time for a set of rockwells!!! i know of a good home for some 1 tons Big Grin
No, keep the 1 tons and get rid of those gargantuan tires. 39 or 37 will give you the challenge you want without the carnage.
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
chuzie Wrote:No, keep the 1 tons and get rid of those gargantuan tires. 39 or 37 will give you the challenge you want without the carnage.

aww, but FBG looks so good with those big ol' tires on her... Confusedupergrin:
sounds like ya'll had a good time. Lisa, I finally passed you rollin in the new Bronc on maybank when I was pulling out of our development the other day but didnt get my hand up in time. that is a sweet ride!
scbronco Wrote:aww, but FBG looks so good with those big ol' tires on her... Confusedupergrin:

Sure its not copensating for FBG small wood.
68 Half cab
snipes243 Wrote:Sure its not copensating for FBG small wood.

Aight! enough of that chit :thefinger:
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.