Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Stretch"
SC, Bart & Blazin, I apologize!!! I thought I had a thread on here about that rig, but I can't seem to find it!!! Hey I can't find my anti sieze bottle, my 9/16" shorty wrench and several other tools or parts!!!

Once upon a time there was this 1973 Ranger that had been turned over twice and left sitting behind a friends shop!!!!!! Tried to buy it for 12 years, he would not sell it. He sold the place and told me I could have it!!! No top, motor, trans, seats, tailgate or rear axle and he wanted the front axle back!!! Basically I got a wrecked tub and a frame!!!

Wait a min., it says I can't load the pics on here because I have loaded them before???? I even went back and renamed them and it still won't upload them?????

Check it out on CB:

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthr...p?t=144649
Looks as though you have been very busy. I will have to keep tabs on your progress.
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
I've had the same problem w/ photos not uploading here becuase there is a size maximun. You make have to open the pics in a "paint" program and reduce the size of the picture. Save them and then upload the small pics.
way cool! thanks for the link. i hadn't seen it before. understood about not being able to find stuff. i have 3 anti sieze jars for that very reason. can't live without it.
NGABronco Wrote:SC, Bart & Blazin, I apologize!!! I thought I had a thread on here about that rig, but I can't seem to find it!!! Hey I can't find my anti sieze bottle, my 9/16" shorty wrench and several other tools or parts!!!

Once upon a time there was this 1973 Ranger that had been turned over twice and left sitting behind a friends shop!!!!!! Tried to buy it for 12 years, he would not sell it. He sold the place and told me I could have it!!! No top, motor, trans, seats, tailgate or rear axle and he wanted the front axle back!!! Basically I got a wrecked tub and a frame!!!

Wait a min., it says I can't load the pics on here because I have loaded them before???? I even went back and renamed them and it still won't upload them?????

Check it out on CB:

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthr...p?t=144649
lemme know exactly whats going on with your pics uploading, maybe we can help Ben...the stretch is looking great!!
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Ben, Stretch is bad arse....You got some great fab skills going on with that one!! And thanks for posting the link to the pics on classic. Somehow I missed it over there before now....
:rockon: STRETCHED EARLY BRONCOS ROCK :rockon:
Mike Edwards....74 Bronco ($ Money Pit $)
Thanks guys!!!

Hey Doug, my pics are small, that's not the problem.

Chuck, should I PM you or just tell you here that I tried to post 4 pics and it said I had already posted them and gave the thread. I went back and changed the name on them and then it took one but said the other 3 had already been posted??? DUH!!! Why should it care how many time I use or post a pic???

Chuck, you know I'm a carb and points type guy and I'm only somewhat puter literate!!!!

TIA
BTW, I got that "BEACH" running todaY!!!!! Wrong wiring setup!!! DUH!!! then left a couple of washers under the base gasket on the carb!!!! Double DUH!!!!

Scratched my head and the other end and kicked the dog and then it fired up!!!!

Wahooooo!!!!
NGA, I must say that is an awesome build! I may have missed the details in ur thread but what frame did yoiu use? Same frame and stretched it too, or did you go with a FSB frame?
[SIZE="2"]77 project bronco w/ 5.0 & c4, Sagi PS, 2 hard tops, eyebrow grill [/SIZE]
WANTED: auto column, gas tank, front/ rear seats
Crawdad Wrote:NGA, I must say that is an awesome build! I may have missed the details in ur thread but what frame did yoiu use? Same frame and stretched it too, or did you go with a FSB frame?

Stock frame, put 10" in the flat spot under the seating area. About where those boxes are sittin'!!

Attached Files Image(s)