Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need some opnions
ok im thinking about selling my 66 but i dont know what to ask for it, i bought it about 2 years ago, 170 6 cyl 3speed, dana 30 and small bearing 9 inch with 4.10,s and a rusted out hard top, all the floor pans were rusted out and the right front body mount was rusted off, here is what ive done to it,

added electronic ign, replaced rf body mount, replaced the floors with 16 ga sheet steel, wildhorses 1" body lift, new poly gas tank and sender, new ss fuel line, new fuel pump with vacuum wiper hook ups, rebuilt the carb, new exhaust, added ps has the 4x4x2 box, power brakes, disc brakes on the front
built a winch bumper and has a off brand 10,000 lbs winch with synthetic rope, raceline suspension seats, roll cage, np 435, np 205, 34" super swamper ltbs 95% tread, slight rock rash not much tho, dana 44 with moser max shafts and ctm joints, 4.88 gears, lockright, f150 disc brakes, gm 1 ton tie rod ends and 1.5 dom tubing thats .250 wall, braded front brake lines, rear 9 inch is a big bearing 1977 model, new shoes and wheel cyl, has toms bronco 31 spline upgrade, full spool, has cv drive shaft in the front and rear, has the f250 shock mounts in the front, all lights work, 100% street legal, it drives good just not fast, it also has jeep coil springs in the front, the rear springs are stock they are worn out, so it will need new rear springs, ive put a lot of time and money into this bronco it is ready to turn the key and go ride, i think is time for me to move on to other projects, anybody got any idea what it would be worth?

Attached Files Image(s)

got any pics? that will help with putting a figure on it...right off the top, im thinking(without pics) about 3500...but that may be low
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
got a few pics
Does it have a title that matches glovebox and frame? Mileage? Picture of engine compartment and underneath may help too.
[SIZE="2"]77 project bronco w/ 5.0 & c4, Sagi PS, 2 hard tops, eyebrow grill [/SIZE]
WANTED: auto column, gas tank, front/ rear seats
not bad...maybe 4500
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
no title, guy i bought it from didnt have it and state of ga wont issue a title on a vehicle over 25 years old? i know its stupid, i dont have pics of the under hood i will try and get some, i was thinking about asking 4000 i think its a fair price for the work and parts that are on it i mean ive seen junk sell for 3000
my junk was 2000, but my junk came with a capital "J", and coulda dang near sent me to the big "D"!!! LOL i think to sell it in georgia your gonna have to go low, since it cant be titled... if you sold it in a state that will title it and get it legal, you might can get 4000 out of it. its in way better shape than mine was, but the title thing is gonna put a hitch in her gitty-up...
yeah i know i guess i could buy a glove box and a title and register it that way but the dmv still wont give me a title that would be in my name my 77 f150 is the same way but i have the orginal title for it, i dunno might just keep the junk and use it twice a year for uwharrie lol
too bad on the title. that would be the biggest hiccup for us in the carolinas. heard plenty of stories about people picking things up from GA with a 'bill of sale', only to find out their steal of a deal was really stolen...
too bad on the title. that would be the biggest hiccup for us in the carolinas. heard plenty of stories about people picking things up from GA with a 'bill of sale', only to find out their steal of a deal was really stolen...

not inferring that this vehicle is stolen or anything, just saying that it really hinders anyone up here from getting it. sounds like a nice little ride. what are you thinking for the next project? just curious.