Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the folks who knocked my Cheby!!!!!
Hey now, I have caught a lot of grief about hauling my EB's with a Cheby!!! It was totally a money thing!!!! I just picked up my new hauler today, a F350, 2WD, Gas burner!!!!! It's plain jane on the outside but it's comfy inside!!!!!
See ya'll in Gore with "Stretch" in tow!!!!

Attached Files Image(s)

There is no plain jane to that truck! That is sweet!! You like that gas don't you .. why not diesel?
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
SC74 Wrote:There is no plain jane to that truck! That is sweet!! You like that gas don't you .. why not diesel?

Hey Robert, they wanted $7000 more for the diesel, I'm only pulling about 10K and then only 10-12 times a year and it's my DD, so I went gas!!!
Don't blame you then. Did you trade the Chevy in?
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
Hey Robert, yes sir traded it in, several guys wanted my Cheby, but the trade in deal saved me about $900 in sales tax.
Very nice!
nice to have ya on board finally.....hehe. I gotta get with ya about a windshield.
shon
I think my rust is rusting...
I can't remember which mistake comes next...
nice! i would love to have a brand new one..
If you can't fix it with a hammer and a welder then your gonna need a new one!
holy chrome grille, batman!!!!

what kind of mileage are you getting with it? curious. which motor is in it? they have a slew of new ones out. i can't keep track. i really like my 7.3 PSD, but the truck is 12 years old now. i like the way you went- makes a lot of sense for fuel mileage.
broncosbybart Wrote:holy chrome grille, batman!!!!

what kind of mileage are you getting with it? curious. which motor is in it? they have a slew of new ones out. i can't keep track. i really like my 7.3 PSD, but the truck is 12 years old now. i like the way you went- makes a lot of sense for fuel mileage.

Hey bart!! It's 6.2L gas, regular gas!!! I'm getting 12.6 around town, haven't checked it on the road or with an EB in tow. The power feels good, I went with a 3:73 LS rear end cause I'm not pulling but maybe 20% of my miles. I'm trying to refigure my receiver right now, they've lowered those trucks 3-4 inches.