Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need some special people
I need someone that knows photoshop or some other programs good for designing a flyer for the up coming event in March.

I will also need a few volunteers with the event...raffles,tickets,registration,etc.

please reply if you have time to help.Thank you,Chuck
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Let me know what I can do from here but keep in mind that I'm having my right knee replaced on Jan.17th and will be down for a couple of weeks. Smile It will be announced at our local meeting set for Feb. 16th. and I'll try to recruit some more help then. Smile
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
chuck,
i will help you do whatever i can. you tell me what you want or need.
bryan
66 bronco, lots of tube, 302 boat motor, 435/203/205, 10.25 rear, 60 front, 42 iroks
I will also climb on the short bus!
I'm "Special" too!
Youve got mail! YYYAAAAAYYYYYYY!
Donnie
Chuck I do some graphics design work for my company. I have Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, and Adobe Illustrator both at work and at home.

What do you need done?
Ron

1989 FSB Custom 5.0 5spd 3.55LS (and a few other Ford trucks.)
Hotwhlz Wrote:Chuck I do some graphics design work for my company. I have Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, and Adobe Illustrator both at work and at home.

What do you need done?

That's what I'm talking about!!! :lol:
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
Thanks Ron, could you call me later tonight after 7 or before 5 cell 843-559-4405..or PM me w/your number. Thanks,Chuck
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Chuck I PM'd ya twice and both times got the bug message. If you don't get them post back and let me know. If you did then I guess you'll be calling.
Ron

1989 FSB Custom 5.0 5spd 3.55LS (and a few other Ford trucks.)
call me if you need me chuck. 336-669-6956
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
Hotwhlz Wrote:Chuck I PM'd ya twice and both times got the bug message. If you don't get them post back and let me know. If you did then I guess you'll be calling.
got your PM Ron ..will call after dinner