Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to CB4x4
I just wanted to say hello and introduce my self to everyone. I live in Georgia but go wheeling all over the south east, including the Carolina's. I am trying to make plans on going to Gluches off road park on July 15th for the 1st annual Glutchfest.......Is anybody here attending or would anybody be interested in going? looks like it should be a fun weekend with Bands BBQ and prizes

Cam
Glad you joined us. What do you drive/wheel? Honestly hadn't given Gulchfest much thought. It will be the weekend right after the Spartanburg race. Will ponder on it. Will also depend on what the rig might need. hopefully won't need anything...
Welcome Cam, glad to have you join us....you'll find a bunch of great guys and gals on here....We do love us some pics, so post up when you get a chance....:rockon: EARLY BRONCOS ROCK :rockon:
Mike Edwards....74 Bronco ($ Money Pit $)
I will be going to gluches.....first time tho, does anybody have any reviews on it?
Hey cam, welcome aboard!!! I just up the road from you in Canton, GA. There's a bunch of the Carolina guys on here that go to the Gultches, you probably catching them out Fourth of July-ing and eating BBQ!!!!
Welcome! What kind of truck do you wheel?

The gulches is good. It's small and can get crowded, but nice to have as a local place to wheel. The weather changes it's obstacles a lot - if it has rained it is slick! Several good hill climbs and some trails that will wrinkle sheet metal if you want to.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
only thing i know of is on their website:

http://www.gulchesorvpark.com/

don't know if you saw this or not, but a few of us are going to URE in the next few weeks:

http://www.cb4x4.com/forums/showthread.p...#post43263
welcome to the site, thanks for joining! the gulches is pretty fun..been going there since the opened a few years back. plenty of stuff to do, good trails. most are obstacles that branch off the main road...they have a few steep hill climbs(horse power and wheel base-a must!)

take pics!
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to CB4x4 and new to the bronco world! wydow 6 1,469 10-24-2013, 12:33 PM
Last Post: BucknEB
  ***CB4x4 2011 Calendar*** blazinchuck 50 9,945 04-20-2011, 09:33 PM
Last Post: jdowns67