Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to me
Got my new to be Bronco today finally. Looks good Matt, she needs a bath though. Gotta do some carb tuning though that holly does not like the altitude at all barley got it home. I can't wait to look over it tomorrow n the daylight.
[Image: 315828_289841211025883_100000000187511_1...0962_n.jpg]
glad ya got it Paul!!! keep us posted on any upgrades
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
glad you got it! did you drive it from NC?
No. Matt pulled it to Chucks and I had it shipped from there. Would have cost me more in gas :crying: than it cost to ship it.
ah, just curious about the barely getting it home part. i was gonna ask how much it cost to drive it aross the country Smile
broncosbybart Wrote:ah, just curious about the barely getting it home part. i was gonna ask how much it cost to drive it aross the country Smile

That barley getting it home part was from where I picked it up from here. Matt had said the carb was running rich, combine that with the mile high altitude here and she did not want to run. I have since tuned it with a vac guage, advanced the timing a little and put smaller jets in it. It runs much better now. Still not used to the V8 mileage though :crying::crying::crying::crying:
we need more pics in its new surroundings
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
I will be sure to get some with sow this year.
So glad to see her in her new home! Good luck with it, Paul! Keep us updated!