Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The search is over!!!
When I sold my red 69 LUBR couple of months ago I told my self never again. So after long nights looking on the internet and driving hundrends of miles looking for the perfect Bronco, The search is over. I was looking weds night on C/L and ran across this 73 Bronco with 84000 original miles.I sent out an email and heard from the owner the next day and that afternoon I was driving to go and look at the beauty. It has been well taken care of all it's life. It was re painted in 2005 and has spend most of its time since in a garage. The gentleman that I bought it from bought it for his son to drive. But his son didn't like the way it drove around the neighbor hood, so there for his dad bought him a brand new Infinity and park the Bronco in the Garage and drove it a couple of time during the Summer.
When I was driving it home today I was thinking that I was going to need to park this Bronco in the garage and the wife was going to have to park the 4Runner outside.She said I better park the new Bronco in the garage because she loves it and wants it to stay warm and dry. [Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=226171&d=1317433411]
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=226172&d=1317433500]
She looks cherry. Congrats on a new ride. I remember when mine looked like that! Not as shiny of course.
That is really nice!
[SIZE="2"]77 project bronco w/ 5.0 & c4, Sagi PS, 2 hard tops, eyebrow grill [/SIZE]
WANTED: auto column, gas tank, front/ rear seats
That's beautiful George! Does it have the options you wanted - PS, AT, PB, etc? I want to see this soon. Any motor mods or bone stock thru and thru?
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
SC74 Wrote:That's beautiful George! Does it have the options you wanted - PS, AT, PB, etc? I want to see this soon. Any motor mods or bone stock thru and thru?

Robert it has everything that I was looking for. PS, AT, PB, and 95% rust free.
The only motor mods that I can find is that it has a four barrel on it. But that is all. I hope to change that back over to a two barrel some day. I hope to drive down that way soon.
nice find there. enjoy!
NicksTrix Wrote:nice find there. enjoy!

Thanks Nick for all the help that you was able to hand out for me on try to find a Bronco.
Sweet Ride.Glad you found another and dont have to Drive a Heap.He He
74 Sport Howell EFI & 33's sitting in the yard
73 104 in EB Buggy 5.0 SEFI ,C-4,38's Busy as Hell Building it right now.
00 Honda XR 650R For Sale.Someone buy this bad assed Bike ASAP.
03 Honda Shadow Spirit
Very nice indeed! Hope to see it in person sometime soon. You gonna wheel it at URE? Big Grin
broncosbybart Wrote:Very nice indeed! Hope to see it in person sometime soon. You gonna wheel it at URE? Big Grin

I hate to say this but right now I am going to only drive it on pretty days.