Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spy photo...
A few weeks ago Kooks Kustom Headers had their annual open house and kruisin'. I spied this Bronco project in their R&D/Custom shop. I never got the story on it though. I'd like to have it in my garage that's for sure!

[Image: DSCN2018.jpg]
'72 TBA...
Thats a killer front axle.
maybe chuck at BC broncos? looks like a good bit of the stuff he does, especially the 609 front. i think clay said there was a guy down toward gastonia that was wanting to run baja. could be his as well.
SAWEEET!!! I would like to see more pics of this and hear the story - where it started and what it's going to be used for - looks like it has a Baja trip in it's future.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
a friend of mine owns that is and is building it as time permits.
chuck's shop built the chassis package for him. my friend supplied the driveline components.
his plan is to someday do baja, but until it's finished, totally tested and he learns to drive, it is a project.
Motec just wrapped up wiring it. the truck is very well done, on the level of a top race team. the owner's background is racing and earns his livelyhood from it, yet is a long time bronco owner.
i thought it looked like something chuck would cook up.

ok nick, spill the beans! you know I wanna drive it!!! baja here we come Big Grin
Nick doesn't he run mazdas in the american lemans series if that's is him I talked to him about a year back about helping him out on the truck.
68 Half cab
snipes243 Wrote:Nick doesn't he run mazdas in the american lemans series if that's is him I talked to him about a year back about helping him out on the truck.

yup.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  6th Annual November Run - Photo Pucket Link UTFLIWGYA 1 1,435 11-13-2011, 11:00 PM
Last Post: chuzie