Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bronco life
Using plastic to protect my seats for the ride home,
looking for a dirt road on the way home from work,
Using the excuse that its still in the 60's at night to take the top off,
Wishing I had fixed the radio, then remembering the sweet sound of the engine is much better,
Using KC lights insted of highbeams,
Laughing when someone says "hey I tried to call you after you left" cause you know that you cant hear the phone while driving,
Driving a bronco every day, PRICELESS.
I think of these things while drive to and from work every day. Bronco life is great! If you dont drive your bronco every day you should try it for a week.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Don't forget about the kids giving the thumbs up and saying "nice jeep"
Up until about 2 months ago I was daily driving my '76. I drove it as a daily for almost a year and a half. It was great, even last winter when it was cold as hell outside and I was running with no top. Sure, I got rained on a couple times. I would get strange looks from people who were warm and comfortable in their late model SUVs and cars, but they couldn't see the grin underneath my scarf wrapped around my face as I pressed the gas peddle and made that V8 roar.

People at work in "cubical world" would always give me comments like "aren't you cold?" and "wheres the top for that thing" or "are you going to be OK driving home?" ,and I would always respond with a smile and say no problem! They will never understand what it's like to drive a vehical that is their "dream car". I have made the dececion to place value in an object that puts a smile on my face everytime it starts up (and even somtimes when it doesn't).

Even as I write this now, I'm looking forward to driving the Bronco to work tomorrow.

The "Bronco life" is the only life for me.:xyxthumbs:
daily drivers rule!!:rockon:
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
BucknEB Wrote:The "Bronco life" is the only life for me.:xyxthumbs:

Couldn't have said it better myself!!!:biggthumpup:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
79 FS 351M, Trac loc HPD44, Detroit 9", 4.56's, 37 Toyo's, 17" Helo Maxx 6
broncosbybart Wrote:Don't forget about the kids giving the thumbs up and saying "nice jeep"

Or nice "Scout"....Stopped to get gas on the way home from work tonight. Went inside the store to prepay with cash and that's how the gal behind the counter greeted me. Said she and her husband used to have one and loved it. Oh, really! Confusedcratchhe: I jokingly asked her not to curse my "BRONCO" by calling it a Scout....Then as I was pulling away from the pump, a guy pulls in front of me with his tricked out YUKON and flags me down. I bet he's got $65-70K in that ride if he's got a penny in it. I'm thinking to myself, what the hell's this dude want? Turns out he wants to know if I'd consider selling the Bronco....And my answer was? (drum roll please)....HELL NO, NOT NOW, NOT EVER, NO WAY JOSE'....Confusedupergrin:
Mike Edwards....74 Bronco ($ Money Pit $)
Cruuisinf in the gate last Thursday morning, 44 degrees.......guard asked "aren't you cold?" I replied "No, Didn't even need to turn the heat on!"
Still a little warm for the hard top and doors!!!

Picture from last Saturday, suffolk VA 1st Annual Starr Motors Bronco gathering.

Attached Files Image(s)

:xyxthumbs: ROCKNROLL!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Latest Bronco Driver Cameo Bronco Biff 9 2,862 05-10-2017, 11:55 PM
Last Post: snipes243
  what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? firefighter2134 2,039 252,546 03-27-2017, 11:17 AM
Last Post: snipes243
  Bronco sighting in eastern Pendleton SC Crawdad 0 1,408 01-15-2017, 10:06 AM
Last Post: Crawdad
  Bucking Bronco ParadisePWoffrD 0 784 01-18-2016, 12:18 PM
Last Post: ParadisePWoffrD
  Bronco new year resolutions wepuckett 12 2,525 01-03-2016, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Bronco Biff
  Check this bronco out snipes243 5 3,240 12-29-2015, 08:58 PM
  Bronco Christmas snipes243 23 4,092 12-26-2015, 04:22 PM
  Who's Charleston Bronco made my local news? Bronco Biff 0 765 10-05-2015, 08:58 AM
  The Bronco made the news today snipes243 8 1,911 08-24-2015, 12:45 PM
Last Post: 66Roadster
  Not a bronco but..... firefighter2134 4 1,484 07-11-2015, 10:10 PM
Last Post: firefighter2134