Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Race Results
Did ok at the race but having some torque converter issues. I won first place in the show and shine. Won a third place with DOT 44" class. Did not place in unlimited with the paddle tires. But what a rush.

[Image: race3.jpg]

[Image: race.jpg]

[Image: race2.jpg]
dayum that 1st pic looks cool!!! nuttin but air!!

good job Carl!!!!
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Looks like a sweet ride
68 Half cab
awesome job!!! sounds like you'll really put the hurtin on them with your rig at 100%
Nice Job Carl, Sweet ride!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
WOW!!!! Awesome pictures! Any chance of seeing these pics in Bronco Driver? They should be. :xyxthumbs:
There may be a little coverage in Bronco Driver.
check out some footage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMciDB3a4...e=youtu.be
cuz1 Wrote:There may be a little coverage in Bronco Driver.
check out some footage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMciDB3a4...e=youtu.be

Very Cool!!!!Confusedmokin:
Hell yea Carl!!!! Looks like an incredible rush. Hopefully I can make it to Uhwarrie Stables to see you compete.

What is the TC doing? Prior problem or new problem? I'm sure you got A LOT of comments on the wrap.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
I had converter worked on last year. I tore up the old one. I believe the stall is in the 4200 - 4800 range. Sooo, running the 2 speed powerglide I go from first to drive. When it goes to drive it looses power. My last run of the day I just left it in low and it did great. However the motor never turned over 6500 rpms. I think I need more stall maybe 5200-5800. Already got the converter out and shipping to Atlantic Coast Converters tomorrow.

Also, still working with the fuel injection trying to dial it in.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video from mud race cuz1 8 3,343 09-08-2011, 05:14 PM
Last Post: cuz1
  ECORS Race 1- we made it!!! broncosbybart 16 2,400 03-18-2011, 11:30 AM
Last Post: snipes243