Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dirty'sEddie B
Well I'm new here and tis Bronco is new to me as of today. It's a '95 Eddie B 5.0. Looks pretty good, does have a decent sized dent in driver side quarter pannel and the only real issues is it's got a knock of some sort, believe it's a top end knock but we'll know soon enough. Truck does have 190k on the clock.

Plans are simple for right now, get it moving reliably under it's own power.

Future plans:
5.8 swap
SAS with coils(diff to be determined)
Lift(also to be determined)
ZF 5 speed
Transfer case(to be determined)
Prefer to be on 35's but have considered 37's if we go with the sterling rear end

While I know some of the above is very vague, much of it is determined be deals found and what happens when we finally sit down and come up with a plan after it's running.

now for the photos

Luckily I have a friend with a truck since I was currently truckless. He drove up and drug it home from Charlotte to Columbia for me.
[Image: broncoontrailer.jpg]

The truck as it now sits:
[Image: IMG_0004.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0005.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0006.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0007.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0009.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0011.jpg]

Ussed the basketball triick to get some of the quarter panel dent out
[Image: IMG_20120307_135439.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20120307_140857.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20120307_144501.jpg]

Serviced both diff and the transfer case today. Gears looked good in rear but a there was a lot of metal on the magnet. We'll see what happens. I know I still have to ddo u-joints. that will probably be tomorrows adventure.

I also have a dana 44 solid axle that I'll be swapping in in the near future.
I like it! I keep an old basketball/football around to do that with as well... Nifty little trick.

You have an impressive list of things to do! Keep those pics coming!!!
very nice looking...im digging the list of upgrades also!!!!!

cant wait to see things come together
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Ive heard the sas is quite a bit of work ill be keeping an eye on this as i want to do the swap one day myself. Nice rruck.
Is that a tank?....NO...its worse....Its my Bronco
Ron Burgandy Wrote:Ive heard the sas is quite a bit of work ill be keeping an eye on this as i want to do the swap one day myself. Nice rruck.

It's not hard. It just takes time and you have to really pay attention to the details. You have to be willing to do a little fab work. When we get to that point I'll be posting a ton of photos.

I still haven't done the u-joints. I'll be getting in there this week sometime to take car of them. I also need to handle the front wheel beartings still. I'm going to swap to manual hubs while I have the front end apart.
Nice Big Bronco!

Do I spy a Bullet in the back ground?
'72 TBA...
Gotta hear more about this B-ball trick?!! You should be able to get a great deal at Tire Kingdom, strongly suggest going there for a quote. If you want newer rims go thru 4WheelParts out of Charlotte. They give dicounts to the Military too. I got 17x9 Pro Comp Rock Crawlers in flat blk for less than what they advertise online. Where did the D44 come from? Do you want to rebuild your 5.8? Its a great engine with a better cam and right gears. ZF is a great choice, I think you will need a 208 or 205 from a 78-79 FSB or truck. Which trans do you have in there right now?
[SIZE="2"]77 project bronco w/ 5.0 & c4, Sagi PS, 2 hard tops, eyebrow grill [/SIZE]
WANTED: auto column, gas tank, front/ rear seats
bucketobolts Wrote:Nice Big Bronco!

Do I spy a Bullet in the back ground?

yes you do

[Image: IMG_5327.jpg]
Crawdad Wrote:Gotta hear more about this B-ball trick?!! You should be able to get a great deal at Tire Kingdom, strongly suggest going there for a quote. If you want newer rims go thru 4WheelParts out of Charlotte. They give dicounts to the Military too. I got 17x9 Pro Comp Rock Crawlers in flat blk for less than what they advertise online. Where did the D44 come from? Do you want to rebuild your 5.8? Its a great engine with a better cam and right gears. ZF is a great choice, I think you will need a 208 or 205 from a 78-79 FSB or truck. Which trans do you have in there right now?

Flattened the b-ball. Slid it up inside the quarter panel and added air slowly. Pushed a good portion of the dent out.

The d44 came from a 78 bronco. We are talking about the 5.8 right now, I have a freshly built 331 sitting on a stand in the garage. debating a cam change and dropping it in instead of the 5.8. As for the transfer case, we have been talking about a possible divorced transfer case. We'l be doing some measuring over the next few weeks to see what we can do. There is still a lot of things being planned and a lot that is still being tossed around.
i was gunna ask about the bullit but someone beat me to it. i love my stang. 95 gts 5speed. any mods done to the pony?
Is that a tank?....NO...its worse....Its my Bronco