Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dont think this is right!
[Image: bleeding.jpg]
and i thought it would bleed BLUE lol

dayum that sucks Carl
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
ouch!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
79 FS 351M, Trac loc HPD44, Detroit 9", 4.56's, 37 Toyo's, 17" Helo Maxx 6
What happened? Let's have ALL the BLOODY details!
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
Broke the front drive shaft which actually sheared of the shaft from the 205 transfer case. The drive shaft hit the transmission pan and busted it.

Now Im putting the C6 tranny back in. I think it will work better anyway.

Even though this happened I coasted out of the last hole with a first place finish. 3 tenths from a track record... She was rolling. 200 ft in 4.7 seconds.

cant wait till I put the 300 shot of nitrous on her.
Hey cus1, great getting to meet you and see "Back in Black" in person!!! The GF & I sat on our balcony and could only see the last half of your runs up the hill, but it sure sounded nice!!!!!
Good luck with it!!!!!
Thanks, we had a ball.
Cuz , we neeed to see if we can get togehter some of the Raleigh and surround bunch someday. Tim (DirtyWhiteboy)
I use to put on a Raleigh Bash at 4 Wheel Parts. We had a great time but it is hard to fit it in with the other events and the summer heat. I'm willing to throw something together

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  dont be recovered, recover your self broncomatt 25 9,488 07-19-2013, 07:52 PM
Last Post: broncosbybart