Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Townsend TN
Robert's truck with the award on the intake

Attached Files Image(s)

74 Sport Howell EFI & 33's sitting in the yard
73 104 in EB Buggy 5.0 SEFI ,C-4,38's Busy as Hell Building it right now.
00 Honda XR 650R For Sale.Someone buy this bad assed Bike ASAP.
03 Honda Shadow Spirit
Hey Keith, good seeing you & Robert and meeting Patrick!!! There were drool puddles around that orange rig!!!!! Congrats on the trophy Robert!!!!
Congrats Robert. bronco is very nice
Very cool Robert. Congratulations!
Thanks! My head got a little swollen Confusedupergrin: and I am still on cloud 9 Confusedmokin:

There were A LOT of broncos there of all different types. I was amazed at all of the creativity - things I had never thought of but looked so cool. I saw more dash modifications this year than in the past - stuff like using modern knobs and controls - very cool.

I still have a list of things to get done before October Fawl Crawl. First thing is gotta get a bunch of work done around the house that I have neglected the past month while working on the bronco every night and weekend.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
I want to steal some of your thunder Robert!!!

But I won AWARD TOO.

But I didn't get the big head and take a bunch of Pictures of myself with it. Like some people we know....Confusedcratchhe:

Congrats Robert......
I only took One Picture.Put yours on the Hood and add it to the thread
74 Sport Howell EFI & 33's sitting in the yard
73 104 in EB Buggy 5.0 SEFI ,C-4,38's Busy as Hell Building it right now.
00 Honda XR 650R For Sale.Someone buy this bad assed Bike ASAP.
03 Honda Shadow Spirit
$75000 and years in the making and you prop the hood with a 2x4? Helllllloooooo. Next fab project needs to be the coolest hood prop rod ever made. Just saying....

Congrats. The hard work pays off.
74 Bronco Ranger halfcab w/toys: lockers f&r, wristed arm, C4, D20, hyd assist steering, 37"MTRs, warm 302. Capability, that's what I'm talkin' bout.
[Image: 2rwp56f.png]
Timstrk Wrote:$75000 and years in the making and you prop the hood with a 2x4? Helllllloooooo. Next fab project needs to be the coolest hood prop rod ever made. Just saying....

Congrats. The hard work pays off.

LOL... I know I know!

That hood prop has been with me since day one and I can't lose it. I can lose plenty of other parts, but not the wooden prop. I did pick up a stock hood prop that will be used in the near future.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
I think Robert must have bribed the kid with cookies :hysterical:

Congrats on the award. Now get that thing ready for October.

Nick
'73 Bronco - trail modified