Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Things acoming!!!
just placed the order for the newest vBulletin 4.x

im very excited bout the upgrade. hopefully things will transfer good. Im sure we will have some hick-ups. just bare with us as these things start happening. thanks again for supporting CB4x4!!!
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
I heard rumors of such :biggthumpup:
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
Hell yea! Looking forward to the changes.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
Database is backed up... uploading new files and restoring to "test" site... hope to have a "demo" today/tomorrow...
So the site is going to be down for the foreseeable future. Finally, some peace and quiet! :thefinger:
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
interesting. is it the facebook kind of thing like nc4x4 went to?
broncosbybart Wrote:interesting. is it the facebook kind of thing like nc4x4 went to?

no, but it will have some social networking built in. wont know til we figure all the bells and whistles out:xyxthumbs:
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Sounds good, perhaps it will boost our membership some. Keep us posted and thanks!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OMG! you guys have no idea....this new site is coming along nicely!! jayt has done pure greatness once again!

better stay active folks, or your gonna miss the big day
When is the "BIG DAY"?
[SIZE="2"]77 project bronco w/ 5.0 & c4, Sagi PS, 2 hard tops, eyebrow grill [/SIZE]
WANTED: auto column, gas tank, front/ rear seats