Poll: How badazz is JP
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Very Much so
33.33%
1 33.33%
Not so much
0%
0 0%
Strap is a dork
66.67%
2 66.67%
JayT is moar badazz than the poohbah
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to be or not to be...
what's it gonna BE?

i need some help deciding... ive been thinking about paint. i was thinking white with a black hood, white with a matching hood. even thought bout gun metal grey...

but i keep coming back to THIS!!!
[Image: 4x4pics342-Copy.jpg]

2000 Viper Red!!!

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=3185&d=1305232579]

i know there may be a taboo to using a color from a previous vehicle...but i cant help.

i just dont see the white "doing it for me":banghead:

i still want my black hood...always had one and loved it. the wheels are probably gonna stay black(i have no plans to change them for others or repainting them) i still plan to do my frame POR15 silver like before but making sure i use the top coat to protect it!

im really digging the red/black/silver...just like i had before. gimme your thoughts.

and for fun...ill add a poll(not that i will actually do whats voted more lol)
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
I"m seeing RED!
:xyxthumbs: ROCKNROLL!!
holy crap- he's still alive!! hadn't seen a post by ya in a while. it is your truck, do whatcha want. imho, anything will be better than the primer but am suprised that pink and violet is not on the list Smile

my vote is for gray though.
Stay away from previous colors!

I vote for complete inversion. Black paint, white hood, wheels, fenders, and bumpers!!!
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
I have always thought that gun metal gray was the best looking color on a bronco and if I ever paint another one it will be that color. The red/black/silver does look very good and it all matches nicely though. I think you've made your decision already though by the sounds of it - paint it red!
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
oh, and i see a striking resemblance between the 2 trucks. do we have the makings of FBG-2?

i can look for some D60 axles and some sawzall blades Big Grin
As a RED EB owner, I am partial to Red (with White or Black for the top). I have been looking myself and have found some very good looking' colors (and available) on the 2012 lineup of colors. My faves are found on the King Ranch F-150/250s. Others out this year are a little funky, but might be up your alley. Omaha Orange? Sterling Grey Metallic? Blue Flame Mettalic (pretty awesome color). Stop by the local FORD Dealership, grab a color sheet and look around the lot. Good luck Chuck!!!!
I plan to go with "pepper white" which is a mini cooper color. I hope to be going to a color matching half cab top or a dark grey soft top of some kind. There is lots of sheetmetal I need to buy first!

I vote gun metal grey with silver & red accents.
[SIZE="2"]77 project bronco w/ 5.0 & c4, Sagi PS, 2 hard tops, eyebrow grill [/SIZE]
WANTED: auto column, gas tank, front/ rear seats
gunmetal with black hood and accents
If you can't fix it with a hammer and a welder then your gonna need a new one!
Viper red and Black hood FTW!

Who cares if that was on your old truck, you obviously liked it enough the first time to paint that color scheme. I say stick with it! It's not uncommon to buy the same color car over and over again. Red is your color man, DO IT!

...and besides Gunmetal grey black hood, and black rims is going to look exactly like my truck.Confusedupergrin: