Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need price idea...selling frame
Maybe you can guys can help, I have a frame from a 1969 Half Cab. That I am looking to sell, but dont really know how to price it. It has a Dana 30 and 9' rear and the frame is in great shape cleaned up very well. The coils and leaf springs are stock and the shocks are old. The Frame has a set of black wagon wheel rims that are in decent shape with 35x12.5x15 tires (2 good tires 2 tires little tread). Just trying to figure out how to price it
What are you thinking on price? IMHO, it is probably worth between 3-500. I'd be more at the $300 end, but you might be able to sell it for more depending on the buyer.
The Frame is up at the shop and I cant get any pics of probably until the weekend, I would be up for selling it at the 300end.... if you are interested in it, its really just taking up needed space.
i moved this to its own thread...here is the place to ask for bronco info...not in someone else's thread, thanks Admin
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Do you have the Title for the frame? Does a glove box with matching vin number go with it? If so I'd ask more than $300 especially with four tires and rims.
[SIZE="2"]77 project bronco w/ 5.0 & c4, Sagi PS, 2 hard tops, eyebrow grill [/SIZE]
WANTED: auto column, gas tank, front/ rear seats
No the frame does not have a title, I am swapping my 69 tub over to another frame, so i am keeping the title with my 69. So without the title, in good shape with good rims and fair 35 inch tires, am I in line with 300 to 400???
That's a good starting price. That includes frames, axles, rims and tires, correct?
[SIZE="2"]77 project bronco w/ 5.0 & c4, Sagi PS, 2 hard tops, eyebrow grill [/SIZE]
yeah, i think that price is fair. I'm not in the market for a frame, but if I was, I'd be a buyer. Hope you find a buyer. I don't think it'll be too hard.
Yes that is the frame, axles, rims and tires... You are correct
Got some pics? Get good pics of the tires and rims.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anybody Still Selling Parts? obxbronco 8 1,676 02-19-2016, 06:49 PM
Last Post: obxbronco
  Any idea who makes these flares jac77 4 948 03-08-2014, 09:16 AM
Last Post: chuzie
  Setting a solid foundation - how to prep the frame Earthguy 5 957 02-24-2014, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Crawdad
  frame help needed...today blazinchuck 9 1,740 11-07-2007, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Hotwhlz